"love has some meanings"

" Love matters "

There's a girl name "LEI-ZU".. she is a kind and trustworthy person she always likes to spend time with her friends, she and her friends have a great relationship.....

She even have a caring and cold male best friend.. his name is "WEN-XIANG" he always cares about her.. but he don't want to show that how much he cares

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Long time ago.......
Lei-zu and and Wen-xiang were strangers.. they don't know eachothers.. at a park her bestie Xun and Lei-zu was chilli and chit-chatting with eachothers and having fun.. Xue first time saw Wen-xiang he was handsome.. Xue told Lei-zu to look. At him.. that how handsome that guy is.. Lei-zu said yeah.. he is really good looking.. both Lei-zu and Xue was looking at Wen-xiang .. Wen-xiang saw them looking at him countiusly... He went near them and ask if they want something? Xue nod as nop.. Wen-xiang didn't even looked at her.. Wen-xiang was looking at Lei-zu .. Lei-zu was a little nervous.. she was gonna say something but sudden Wen-xiang said "no it's ok have a nice day to you both" and he ran.... Because his train was going to come...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wen-xiang went his home... And he was thinking that why was those girl look at him...
Wen-xiang :- i should have asked her name atleast *sigh* she was pretty tho *smile's* he was thinking about her ... And went to sleep... He opened his social media he saw her on that app... He messaged hi...

Lei-zu saw his posts... She was so nervous.. she gave him reply... They had a talk... And they became friends..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After some months Lei-zu fell in love with Wen-xiang.. she wanted to share her feelings.. and tell him that she loves him.. but she was so scared to get rejected.. she wrote a para ...
Lei-zu:- "hey Wen-xiang.... I don't know if it's wrong or right.. but now I can't... I just want you to know.. i think I'm in love... And it's you.. i know it's shocking.. and you will regret it but I'm so sorry i love you... If you don't like me it's ok i just want you to know about this.. after u read this message i don't think i can ever talk with you... So it's my last message:) you were my everything and i will love you forever Wen-xiang"

Wen-xiang read's her message.. he don't know what he should do.. he didn't think anything and just went to station and he came to the same park they first met.. Lei-zu was sitting on a bench and was crying silently... Wen-xiang went near her... And said Lei-zu........ She looked up and she saw him infront of her... She stand's up and she said.. "you here?" He nod's as yes... And he came near her...

Wen-xiang:-*laugh's*

Lei-zu:-*qunfused*

Wen-xiang:- Lei-zu.. you have atleast told me about this before now i forgot my pocket at my home... How can I bring you ring?

Lei-zu:- *smile's* So... Do you really love me?

Wen-xiang:- *sigh* no I'm joking *hit's her head lightly*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Both of them hug eachother.. and they live together for forever<333