Prologue

[3rd Person]

It was the year 1977 at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. All of the students and staff were gathered in the Great Hall having breakfast before classes started for the day.

At the Gryffindor table, the Heir to the Potter Family and one of the Marauders, James Potter kept sneaking glances at a certain person at the Slytherin Table, a girl with light gray eyes, almost silver and black curled hair.

One of his fellow Marauder and his brother in everything but blood, Sirius Black saw James staring at the Slytherin table and saw his gaze looking at a certain person. "Prongs, you should just go for it and at least ask them to Hogsmeade," Sirius said, trying to encourage James.

Remus, a close friend of James Potter and another fellow Marauder, looked up from the book he was reading. "This isn't puppy love, like what he used to feel towards Lily," he glanced at the female. "This is real and you know what they say about Potters."

"They only fall in love once," Lily chimed in as she sat beside Sirius. She was now close friends with the Marauders after James found out Lily wasn't the love of his life as that it was just a crush.

Peter Pettigrew, the other Marauder and friend to James and a close friend to Remus, wasn't paying attention to the conversation as he was busy trying to get Remus' chocolate, but Remus kept hexing him, not turning away from the book he was reading.

Over at the Slytherin table, the only daughter to Orion Black sat next to her brother Regulus and across from their two friends, Barty Crouch Jr., and Evan Rosier. The dark-haired girl kept sneaking glances at the Gryffindor table, trying to be discreet between talking with his fellow Death Eaters. The death eaters had put up a Muffliato spell so no one could hear them, especially Dumbledore.

"Ella, why don't you take a picture? It will last longer," Barty told his friend as he saw the discreet glances.

Ascella looked over at her friend with a glare that had no heat to it, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Evan looked at his friend, raising an eyebrow in amusement, "you've been glancing at Heir Potter every few seconds."

Severus scoffed, "You stare at Potter? The bully who is prejudiced against Slytherins?" He sneered.

The great hall doors opened, surprising everyone as the Potter family, the Black family, along with the Lestrange family, Malfoy family and Lord Slytherin.

"Why were we summoned here?" Fleamont asked Dumbledore.

"I didn't summon you here," Dumbledore replied with a confused tone.

"You mean you didn't send this note?" Carina Malfoy questioned keeping the sneer out of her voice.

Before anyone could answer a bright light enveloped the great castle causing people to look away.

"What is the meaning of this?! Who brought us here?!" A man thundered.

"Oh, calm down, it's not like you were doing anything important," another voice responded.

"More like waiting for a certain someone to return," someone else chimed in.

"What in Tartarus is this place?" A boy asked curiously.

"This looks like the place she described as her place of torture," A female responded with a frown.

"Why did we decide to go at the same time knowing what would happen?" A girl said as everyone turned to the pile of people on the floor.

"We always do it despite knowing the consequences, why are you surprised now?" A guy asked as they all got up.

"Finally, not being crushed anymore," Another spoke and took a deep breath.