Mark

Keep in mind, this 상상 come naturally while I scrolling my phone or social platforms so yea, lets get started!

[One fine day]
You are scrolling around Hangang Park with your best friend, Rosé , release stress for upcoming finals. You both are too tired after cycling one round around the park. You paused for a while to take a breath and try to enjoy the Seoul's night view. Rosè stopped cycling too and sat beside you.
'Yah y/n, it's been a hectic for us and I'm glad that I am out from my stuffy room', sighed Rosè. She look at her friend beside her and patted her shoulder, 'Are you okay?' 'What's on your thought?' Y/n looked back at her best friend. 'Can I shout?' 'These things keep me insane and I can't focus myself anymore' sighed y/n. 'Yeah, let it out' ' I know what are you thinking rn and I'm here for you' Rosè smiled. 'Are you... sure?' Y/n look at Rose. 'I know it sound stupid and crazy but I just... can't do this anymore' y/n sniffed. Rosè worriedly look at her friend, 'stand up and let it out!' Rosè encourage her.

Y/n stood up and went to the centre of where they stopped. And she shout ' I know I might sound so incredibly stupid rn but I just wanna let it out and let my feelings go' while sniffing, y/n continues, 'I know I should have not feeling this way , I know you but you... don't know ... me..' y/n bailed out her tears. 'since forever, since that day I stan you, and I... don't.... can't.... unstan you anymore' 'You make me...' sniffing hard 'feel.. this way... and I... hate you' y/n crying so hard that she can't breath properly. While Rosè at the back, watched her crying so hard for the first time as y/n lost her not so called (imagination) boyfriend.

Y/n continue 'I wish I could meet and tell you how I really feel...' 'I just don't know how.. but only can see you far away'. Y/n wipes her tears, 'I need to let you go.... Mark Lee!' She forcefully breath in and out and said ' I love you'. Rosè can feel the innocent, strong way of what y/n just said. The purest form of sentence that Rosè witnessed and heard from her best friend make her choked in tears too. The sincerity of y/n might not seen by everyone but that night , specially that sad night, when she rambling and let it out what she wanted too after the stuffiness she felt, 4 adult men who busy having conversation between them stopped after hearing their leader's name been called. They did heard what the girl said but didn't pay much attention. Everyone were shocked not only y/n 's best friend but also 4 member of NCT DREAM. They never thought that this one fine day they would find someone who let out their such feeling.

Mark Lee heads up and looked straight to the girl who standing at the centre of resting place. He managed to caught the girl crying so hard that himself feel bad. Obviously Mark does not know her but in tiny bit of his heart, he wanted to go and hug her for no specific reason. The moment Mark heard she said 'I love you' , Mark was froze and speechless. He does not know how to react. You might think that Mark always hear the words whenever he goes but her, different. Everyone surround her were shocked too and that make her look more pity than before.

Y/n continue, 'I truly... love you... ,Mark' 'and I want to let go this feeling before it goes deeper and I don't... want to get hurt..' sniffing hardly. 'Thank you for being there for me through your music' ' I know I don't deserve you... I just wanna tell you that I'm sincerely like you.' After Mark heard what the girl said, he can't lie but feel weird and uncomfortable inside. His mind thought maybe he might help her out after heard everyhing what she said and he can't do anything. 3 other members look at him worriedly since they get kind of scare if anyone pass by recognise them (I know they don't mind at all for now). Mark glance away from that girl and left with unsettling feelings and thought. 'Maybe I can left something for her to make it better..' Mark whispered.

———-

Should I do part 2? Idk man. Help me 🫠 my finals are in 3 days and I'm procrastinating..
Did you saw the photo teaser 😔
What's wrong with Mark ,, that pouty mouth 😭