Class time

We both walk into class together, and sit down right next to each other. Right as we sit down three girls walk in, but idk who they r so I look summers face and see her rolling her eyes. Then it hit me.

Those are the mean girls.

As they sit down I look at the white board and it says our teachers name, it's mrs.W. Hmm so she's married. She starts taking attendance and calls Summer. Summer stands up goes to the front of the class and states her favorite food, and a activity she enjoys.

She said, "pineapple, and I love jump roping!"
Everyone else takes there turn until it gets to me. I stand up and go to the front of the room. I say " avocado toast, and drawing with chalk!" Mrs.W says Ni- until someone stands up and cuts her off.

"Chalk is for babies, but it makes since cause I think u are one!" says Stacey, the leader of the mean gurls. The class kind of chuckles because they can't hold in there laughter. I'm about to say something until Summer gets up and says

"Who r u talking to, gurl look at your long nose, spilt ends, Miranda sings over lined lips, u should not be talking,!"

#roasted

The class stared bursting out in to laughter.
"Okay class settle down know." Stacey sits back down as her eyes roll. I run over to summer and give her the biggest hug ever. I can already tell that me and summer are gonna be besties.