5

"My gwen"

As I was in the alley with him I realized I left to get food.
Oh my god what am I doing??!

"I have to go. Im supposed to be getting food for me and my friends." I said as I rushed to walk outside of the alley.

I sensed he was following back and I turned and I looked him and down.

Shoot people are gonna throw stuff at him.
"Do you have anything other than your suit?"

"No not really..."

"Oh great. Okay well look people wont think your spiderman if you take off your mask"

"But I am spiderman?"

"Okay well right now everyone hates spiderman and if youre coming with me you should probably take the mask off or else people will throw gooey stuff on you." I said smiling awkwardly.

"I can come with you? Really." He said as he took off his mask and his smile. It was so cute.

"Yeah of course! Arent you hungry? I'll pay dont worry. I need to get something for ned and Mj and Pete"

"Pete?"

"I call my Peter, Pete sometimes" I said as I smiled while walking.

"Wait are you and peter here a thing-" He said and I looked at him and he seemed like he was about to get hurt.

"Ew oh my god. No no no no! Never in my life! Peter is with MJ. Me and Peter never happened and never will! You should see how my Peter looks and how he acts." I said as I giggled and I saw his mood change into a happy mood.

"Well I mean you got with me?" He said awkwardly smiling

Other me is so lucky to be dating him.
Hes my dream man.

Wait.

"Hey can you put your mask on? I just- I need to see something." I said as my heart got heavy.

Was he the spiderman in my dreams?
Maybe it was just Peter.
My. Peter..

He put it on and suddenly a flashback hits me in my dream.

FLASHBACK

I felt my hand get webbed by Peter.
"Peter! Come back here right now!" I yelled

"Gwen this is for your own good. I need you to be safe!" He said as he ran to leave.

(Flash)

"GWEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"
"YOU CANT BE HERE RIGHT NOW GWEN ITS NOT SAFE FOR YOU!"

(Flash)

"NOBODY MAKES MY CHOICES! This is mine! Mine! My choice!"

(Flash)

Everything was crumbling and my hand was stuck onto a web while Peter was fighting someone.

"PETER!" I yelled as i felt the web took off while everything came crashing down with me.