alejandro balde,

❝ cause i like to love, to love, to love, to love YOU, ❞

cause i like to love, to love,
to love, to love YOU,

balde !

━━━ COMFORT !where laia reassures alejandroabout all his worries,

━━━ COMFORT !
where laia reassures alejandro
about all his worries,

THERE WAS A loud bang on the door, startling laia instantly as she stared intently at the direction of the sound, rushing to the door, only to see her boyfriend alejandro

THERE WAS A loud bang on the door, startling laia instantly as she stared intently at the direction of the sound, rushing to the door, only to see her boyfriend alejandro. but, he did not look like he was in a good mood, at all.

he looked disgrunted at most, breathing heavily in frustration as he struggled to take his shoes off, resulting in more added fuel to his fire. laia knew something must have gone wrong in barcelona's football match, again.

only losing a match could put alejandro in such a bad mood, as he walked into the living room where laia standed waiting to greet him, but he couldn't move, as he just stood still, gazing into her eyes with sorrow buried in them.

laia didn't need an explanation, nor did she need to get him to talk, as she quickly walked over and embraced the footballer tight, tracing small circles on his back.

"we lost, again. and it was all my fault laia," he said, his voice faltering at each word, his eyes glistening with tears. "i don't know whats wrong with me."

he left her tight embrace, as laia saw tears threatening to fall, worry overtaking her. it was strange almost, to see someone who was so strong minded and confident, to be holding back a breakdown.

"it was all my fault, they're all gonna hate me, laia." he rambled, his breath hitching. "the threats are gonna come back."

at first, laia was just going to be straight forward, and let him take it all out — get anything stuck in his mind and heart out, instead of feeling congested and forced to keep it all inside. he may think it helps, but it would only take a higher toll on him.

however, it discomfited her to see him in such a state, that she couldn't just bear on and let her see him at a low point. instead, she lightly placed a hand on his shoulder, instigating him to lift and face her, his face covered with tears he tried hard to conceal from her.

she cupped his cheeks and lightly grinned, gulping loudly as she witnessed the dismay on his face, making her heart hurt.

"trust me alejandro," she started, with the utmost tenderness in her voice, "there's no point in blaming yourself, and bringing yourself down. you're an amazing and talented player, and you know it."

alejandro didn't reply, didn't want to think about it as he laid his head on her shoulder, trying to grasp any type of embrace he could so he couldn't reveal all his most pent-up emotions.

"failure shouldn't define you." she murmured in his ear. "you know you're skilled, i know you're skilled. so what if some random thinks you aren't? it's only the people's support around you that matters the most ale."

alejandro lifted his head up, his eyebrows furrowing as he took her grand speech in, nodding to himself.

"and, for the fifth time, it's not your fault. don't care about what others think, i know how true you are, and that's all that matters," she roused, wiping any tears left over on his features.

he couldn't help but look amused, forming a small smile, feeling the light skin of her fingers gliding on his face, comforting him even more.

"i'll be coming to your next match, just so i can really show you my support, so you never think like this again," she announced, holding his hands and playing around with his fingers.

alejandro couldn't show more appreciation for his girlfriend. how, in a matter of moments she had reassured him so quick, and efficiently. he didn't know if he had the effort to talk, his throat feeling hoarse from the tears, but he still managed a thank you, now playing along with her fingers.

"i love you, alejandro." she suddenly said, looking up witnessing his eyes lighting up.

"i love you too."

i'm back from the dead 💀

and onal i forgot how to write so if
this is really bad pls allow it 😭

and onal i forgot how to write so if this is really bad pls allow it 😭