Chapter 5

---

---

MK groans lowly, feeling something poking and as he went to hold Y/N closer to him to cuddle her more, but suddenly he couldn't feel her body anymore and felt someone poking him with a stick, which made him slowly open his eyes and look up from whatever was poking him, only to see a small white monkey looming over his face.

He looked at it which shock, and suddenly more appeared above him and started to pummel him in the process with him begging them to stop while the other was out doing whatever he was doing.

Y/N on the other hand, already up from her unconsciousness was running around with a bunch of monkey's chasing her from behind as if excited for her arrival, and of course Y/N. not standing any kind of furry animal she sees, tried to avoid them while she can from them as if they were the plague.

---

(Think of it like this)

---

MK noticed the commotion happening and out of annoyance and anger he jumps up, making them tumble back and yelled at them angrily at them all, which all including the ones chasing her to run away out of fright.

Y/N approached MK and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright MK-san?" She asked with a smile but was obviously concerned for her friend.

MK was about to answer when they hear a noise near the valcanos, MK suddenly gasps in fright and holds his head seeming to be in pain, Y/N grew concerned and rubs his back in assurance. "Do you want me to help you?" She asked in a soothing tone, which made MK calm down a little.

MK looks at her, then smiled nervously. "Yeah.. yeah I'm fine don't worry about it.." He responded and rubs his head while looking down.

Both then turned around and Y/N gasped in awe at the sight of the mountain before her. "Whoa...." MK said, shocked by the scenery in front of him as well. "Flower fruit mountain..." He spoke out, which made Y/N nod with a more cheery smile. "Were finally here.." Y/N spoke up.