Pack Information

Nara Geographical Map

Nara Territorial Map

Packs

The Lightning Pack

Main Location: Elathan

Head Wolf: Alpha Jonghyun

Alliances: None

Cultural Representation: Warpaint

About: Respected as the biggest territory within Elathan, this Pack is large in numbers and strong. Quite adept in conquest, this Pack never had the need for allies. They are targeted by The Fire Pack often due to disobedience and ideal territory.

The Windy Pack

Main Location: Elathan

Head Wolf: Alpha Jaejoong

Alliances: None

Cultural Representation: Piercings, Tattoos

About: Hot-headed and determined, they are in constant battle over which of the Elathanen Packs should be in possession of the trade islands Eiym and Thagorne. Very prideful and dangerously close to accepting an alliance with The Fire Pack.

The Rock Pack

Main Location: Elathan

Head Wolf: Alpha Jessi

Cultural Representation: Teeth

Alliances: The River Pack

About: Raised and trained as warriors from birth, they are adept fighters and skilled tacticians. Their barren mountain terrain, however, poses a resource problem. With the promise of fruit and meat in exchange for warriors, they ally with The River Pack.

The Sun pack

Main Location: Elathan

Head Wolf: Alpha Shownu

Cultural Representation: Tattooed Nails, Snakeskin

Alliances: The Moon Pack

About: Located primarily in the desert, this Pack is known for never allowing escapees. Once a pack member, always a pack member; tattooed, black nails make sure of this. They are a population frightened by a monthly sacrificial selection.

The Moon Pack

Main Location: Byern

Head Wolf: Alpha Yoongi

Cultural Representation: Shoulder-length Hair, Tattooed Forehead

Alliances: The Sun Pack

About: A nocturnal desert Pack devoted to their Mother Moon. Daily life revolves around their religious practices, including a monthly sacrificial ceremony. This sacrifice is provided by The Sun Pack as proof of their eternal cooperation as allies.

The River Pack

Main Location: Byern

Head Wolf: Alpha Doojoon

Cultural Representation: Flowers, Vines

Alliances: The Rock Pack

About: Sandwiched between a Pack of savages and a Pack of maniacal heretics, this Pack is forced into 24/7 border control. Constant fighting on top of dense jungle terrain has depleted their population. As a result, they chose to ally with the Rock Pack; provide fruits and meat in exchange for warriors.

The Wild Pack

Main Location: Byern

Head Wolf: Alpha Jiyong (GD)

Cultural Representation: Scars

Alliances: None

About: Swamp wolves; repulsive, dirty, and animalistic. This Pack of raunchy savages finds joy in raiding other Packs and refuses to positively associate. A mecca for misfits and outlaws.

The Crystal Pack

Main Location: Maranorne

Head Wolf: Beta Onew

Cultural Representation: Jewelry

Alliances: None

About: The most secluded Pack in Nara, they are the only Pack that refuses to trade with anyone. Little is known of them, therefore imaginations run wild with legends. The only concrete fact on this Pack is that they were strong enough to ward off both The Wild Pack and The Fire Pack.

The Mountain Pack

Main Location: Hadria

Head Wolf: Beta Boa

Cultural Representation: Braided Hair, Collars

Alliances: The Fire Pack

About: Revered as the most beautiful in Nara, The Fire Pack profits immensely from the prostitution of their entire Pack.

The Snow Pack

Main Location: Eulaela

Head Wolf: Alpha Leo

Cultural Representation: Furs, Hats, Coats

Alliances: The Fire Pack

About: A prosperous Pack, most notorious for producing Nara's Eul and Snow Radish. An extremely smart Pack focused primarily on wealth.

The Fire Pack

Main Location: Nerine

Head Wolf: Alpha Gong Yoo

Cultural Representation: Crowns

Alliances: The Mountain Pack, The Snow Pack

About: Alpha of the Packs, Ruler of the Four Corners, and conquerors of Nerine. This pack is feared due to their disciplinary, stern, ferocious nature. Anything this pack says goes; disobedience will elicit cruel punishment.