First test work.

Ow, what happened...

Where am I?...

The once beautiful blue sky that I had seen just an hour ago, under a great oak tree just outside of the city I loved, with it being Richmond Virginia, has morphed into this house that is covered in something that makes me almost vomit just thinking about it, a deep gray goo..

A goo, while having the consistency of ketchup, doesn't have the feel of said item. Rather, when I brush my hands across the surface of the liquid, it's more like dipping my hand into some water that has been mixed with dirt and grime, giving it a grungy feel. But the worst thing is forcing me to swallow the vomit that has been rising in my throat, is the rather noxious smell.

By god, this smell was terrible. It somehow mixed the metallic smell of blood, with the almost earthy smell of dirt and mud. Now, I might not enjoy going outside and getting hurt, these smells together or on their own might not have affected me. But the intensity is what's killing me. From how strong they are, I almost taste my own blood and a bit of dirt I would have eaten as a child in my mouth again, with soft strands of grass and roots sitting idly, while a worm might crawl around.

Wait, I need to stop this train of thought, I'm getting out of hand though, I need to figure out what this place, or even where this place is. When I decided to take that nap on my reclining couch, I knew that it was under my own accords. Just earlier, I wrapped up a digital meeting online with my boss, talking about a public event that was set up to allow others to enjoy the company more. I locked my home's security system up tight,I ensured that I wouldn't be attacked or taken away from the safety of my own home. But right now, this isn't home, and most certainly isn't safe.

But right now, I must keep going, hoping to find a way out..

Around me, the small hallway in this dimly lit home becomes rather unnerving, as the ceiling is dampened, from what must be the goo that oozes from certain corners, as the sound of static is just barely audible. Taking a stroll down the halls leads me to a tv stand, with a small tv just making white noise, as if it never had a signal. But the tv wasn't what concerned me. What I saw was some of this goo, as it gained a humanoid form, as a hand reached over, and caressed the screen, causing the TV to go out, and removing most of the lights that illuminated my way.

The thing softly gurgles something, which I can't understand, before slowly standing up. Before it could even do any more, I turned around and made a dash out of the room, hoping to find somewhere to hide or escape from. This would be my worst mistake, as it lets out a screeching noise, now knowing that I was awake and alert, as more goo floods the living room. This causes some of the halls to become more narrow, as these kinds of hands reach out to grab out to me, as if trying to grab me. One of these hands was able to grab me, if only for a second. But that second, led me into what scares me, as it melted off only the top layer of my skin, leaving the tendons revealed, which brings a groan of pure pain out of me. As I reach a flight of stairs that go down, instead of going down normally, I jump down a few flights of stairs, hoping to outpace the thing after me. At the bottom, all that I could see was goo, that rises and pulses. With a hand reaching out, I attempt to scream in pure terror.

Far away from this moment

A wanted poster can be seen on a light post, as this person seemed to have been abducted from their own home, after a meeting, as those who worked with the person, haven't seen him since he had disappeared a month ago. The only thing that signified about possible whereabouts, was a pile of black-ish red goo, that disappeared, days after being found.