Checking on the young agreste boy

Nathalie finnaly arrived to the boys room
Adrien: what took you so long mom?
Nathalie: sorry i hot caught up in some paperwork and im not ur mom
Adrien: yes you are my father gave all his possesions to you and im a possesion.
Nathalie: by the way why was he arrested
Adrien: "I honestly dont know" the boy lied
Nathalie: so what did you need help with??
Adrien: nothing i just really want you to lay with me.
Nathalie: "ok if thats what you want" *nathalie gets into the bed and she kisses his forehead as a sign of affection* *the sunshine boy smiles and she smiles back*

10 minutes of akward silence later

Adrien: mom im bored can we watch a movie
Nathalie: sure!what movie? *she grabbed the remote on the bedside table*
Adrien: My father would never allow this but can we watch that movie my mom was in before she got ill?
Nathalie: of course your father should have showed you a while ago. *she turns on the movie*

*2 hours of a boring movie later*
Adrien: have you watched this movie before no offense but it was so bland.
Nathalie: yes they forced me to watch to check for errors and i helped in the making of it but I was never really a fan.
Adrien: then why did you agree?
Nathalie: because you wanted to watch it she laughed a bit.

*Adrien yawns a bit later*

Nathalie: i should let you get some rest you got hurt today and your tired goodnight *she layed a soft kiss on his forehead while getting out of his bed and tucking him in*

Adrien: do you miss father
Nathalie: huh?
Adrien: do you miss father?
He repeated
Nathalie: to be honest yes ive been with him longer than you were around he used to be so nice and sweet until your mom "went away".
Adrien: me to goodnight
he sais half asleep barely listening
Insteads of going to get some rest she goes for her destiny to attempt and bail gabriel out she drives to the local police station and walks inside
Nathalie: hello I am here to bail the cellmate "Gabriel Agreste" .
Counter person: im sorry ma'am but we cant accept bails he did something to bad
Nathalie: what was it whys it so bad?
Counter person: im sorry but he has requested to keep private about it.
*Nathalie walks away oh well atleast i tried as she gets in the car and drives back to the manor her new house and pulls the brooch out of her pocket*
Nathalie:Maybe theirs another approach on this....