Chapter 98: The Fifth Person 05

With the noise from the living room outside, Ji Lin, with the help of Leisende who volunteered to work as a helper cook, was almost ready for dinner before it was completely dark.

  Lucas and the others in the living room outside have helped set the dishes and started to help take the dishes out.

  Just waiting for the fish soup in the pot to come out, the work in the kitchen is almost over. Tonight is Resende and the others gathering together, and it is rare that everyone has nothing to do urgently. Ji Lin thought that he could drink some wine to relax, so he asked Resende to go to the cellar to get a few bottles of wine. 

          This small building has a very small cellar, and the wine in the cellar is not a vintage treasure, but it is not of cheap quality. It was originally used by the old chiefs who lived in to entertain guests. Some old chiefs are used to drinking it every day. Point, also just can be taken from inside.

  Lei Sende kissed Ji Lin's forehead, left the kitchen to go to the cellar to get wine, Ji Lin waited for a while, filled the last fish soup, turned around, but was startled by the scene he saw. I don't know when the Lama grass slipped into the kitchen, stretching out their branches and leaves on the countertop, and the little rattan was about to run out even carrying a plate of salt and pepper pork ribs.

  Is this helping to serve food?

  Ji Lin looked at the swaying branches of the small vine, and the very unsteady way of walking with the flower pot wrapped around it, but the plate of salt and pepper ribs on it was firmly supported and moved forward. Hearing the cheerful voice of Lamacao in his mind, it seemed that he was very happy to serve the dishes, so Ji Lin didn't stop him, and let Lamacao go out one after another with plates of dishes, and only little bean sprouts remained in the end A Lama grass, pitifully holding the corner of the counter with two leaves, looks like it is trying to climb up the counter and also to help serve the dishes.

  Ji Lin can't laugh or cry, usually he can't even support his own small flower pot, he moves either by being hugged, or by being carried by other Lama grass rolls, where does he get the confidence to think that he can carry small flowers The pot climbed up the counter, and then picked up a plate of dishes? Probably racial? Not only the little bean sprouts have inexplicable self-confidence, but other Lama grasses are also full of self-confidence.

  Guessing this in his heart, Ji Lin didn't stand and watch Little Bean Sprout's doomed torment. Picking it up, he looked around the counter, and then picked out a light stainless steel spoon for Bean Sprouts.

  The little bean sprouts wrapped the handle of the spoon tightly with two young leaves. After Ji Lin let go, he saw that the spoon did not crush the little bean sprouts, but shook slightly, and the little bean sprouts held it firmly.

  "Help me get this." Ji Lin said to Little Bean Sprout.

  Ji Lin heard Little Bean Sprout cheering in his mind, and couldn't help showing a smile. Holding a small flowerpot of bean sprouts in one hand and a plate of melons and fruits in the other, he was about to go out when Lucas and Monte turned back into the kitchen to serve the dishes. Seeing Little Bean Sprout holding the soup spoon, he wanted to laugh, but when he thought of Little Bean Sprout's extraordinary self-esteem, he held back abruptly, pulled the dazed Monte beside him, and then held back his laughter and applauded: [Really Great, I will help you with the spoon. 】

  Little Bean Sprout straightened her slender stem when she heard the words, looking proud.

  Lucas endured so much pain with a smile, the expression on his face was so distorted that it was a little strange, Ji Lin smiled, and quickly walked out with Little Bean Sprouts in his arms. If he didn't leave quickly, Lucas would fail.

  【What were you... doing just now? 】Is Lama grass able to lift a tableware very well? Where is it worthy of praise? Monte was confused.

  [The Lama grass is a small bean sprout, except that it has self-awareness like Lama grass, it is similar to an ordinary plant. But it has high self-esteem and a fragile heart, so you can't make fun of it, you can only praise it, otherwise it will wither for you to see. 】Lucas picked up two dishes and said to Montecop, 【It's hard to coax when it's withered. 】

  【Sounds so cute. ]

  [... Where is it cute? ] Lucas turned to look at Monte.

  【You don't know how to appreciate it. ]

  [I'm so sorry, I only admire females, and I only find females cute. ]

  [I know, don't say it if you only have heat, shame on you. ]

  [I bah! 】

  【vulgar. 】

  Ji Lin left the little bean sprouts in the living room. Just as he turned around and went back to the kitchen, he saw Lucas and Monte, walking out with vegetables, talking back and forth.

  [Don't worry about them, they are usually in this mode. ] Seeger finished speaking to Ji Lin who was in a daze, and went in to serve the dishes.

  Ji Lin cooked more than 20 dishes, but there were too many people serving the dishes, and the dishes on the kitchen counter were all served on the dining table in the living room, and the whole table was packed.

  When Leisende returned with the wine from the cellar, everyone sat down and had dinner.

  Resende and the others seem to be well adapted to the wines on Earth, and they like both red and white wines. After pushing the cups and changing the cups, the atmosphere became lively.

  In the end, Lucas still gave Ji Lin the attributes of Monte Lu Chi. It is said that Monte always carries a locator with him in the Mandel star field, because he can get lost in places he is familiar with. Resende and the others knew that Monte had a poor sense of direction and didn't know the way. Now Ji Lin, the only one who didn't know, also knew it. He probably felt that he had no face to lose, so he simply talked about his experience of coming to Earth. up.

  In fact, Monte was in City H with Rezende and Lucas at first, but later he lost Lucas's taste because of the rain and tracked him. He wandered around City H, and ran away to City C for some reason. He was once sent to the police station because he got lost, but because he couldn't speak the language, Monte ran away because he was afraid of revealing his identity.