midsummer

It was midsummer night I was getting ready with kie and Sarah we were still getting used to sarah and jb dating but we hopped to open up "u look HOT " kie and Sarah said as I walk out in a short tight black and gold sparkly dress with gold jewelry and heels "jj Is gonna love that on u and is not taking his eyes off of you at all tonight" kie said Sarah shok her head as she agreed with kie I look in the body mirror when jj walks in " hey have u seen y/n I was gon- Holy shit baby you look SO HOT I think I need ice to cool off" he said as his eyes traveled my body in the dress and the girls said in sync " I think we are gonna leave you 2 alone meet us in about an hour" as the walked out winking at me as my face flushes red even though me and jj have been together for 1 year he never failed to make me blush or give me butterflies no matter what he did "you...are making need you right now and we have an hour" jj said slowly walking toward you making your heart beat fast and next thing you knew jj was skiing you passionately and hard it was HOT "you know I can take this dress off so fast" jj said pulling away form the kiss while holding me with my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands at my ass. " I bet you can and I want you to show me but just cause we have an hour doesn't mean we should but later...maybe" I trailed off seeing that jj had no shirt cause he was still getting ready and I made shapes on his chest as I got down and said " I love you and love when you fuck me but now isn't the time" I say kissing him.
TIME SKIP//at midsummer//
Jj was no where to be found until you saw him talking...with another girl she leaned in and you wanted to look away but you couldn't you hear jj saying "I can't I have a gf" "forget that bitch" the girl said.if it wasn't a girl he would have puncher her but I heard him yell...