Part 1: rescued and taken to Lucifer

Ashley Harrington POV

I woke up and felt my head hurting badly. I looked and saw the demon who managed to rescue me was standing by the door. "You're awake!" She said excitedly. She walked over. She looked at the cut on my head. "Those angels are gonna pay for hurting you." Meg told me. I nodded.

"Come on." We walked outside and I could see the demonic pit bulls that followed us.

"There you are!" Meg said to a group of people. They turned. "Meg!" The taller boy said. "You shouldn't have come here, boys." Meg told them.

"Hell, I could say the same to you and your friend." The one with the colt said. "Oh, didn't come here alone, Dean-o." Meg said.

She glanced beside her and the dogs growled. "Hellhounds!" He yelled.

"Yeah, Dean. Your favorite." She told him. "Come on, Boys. My father wants to see you." She said.

"I think We'll pass. Thanks." The tall one snapped. "Your call. You can either make this really easy or really, really hard." Meg warned.

Dean looked behind them. "When have you ever known us to make anything easy?" Dean asks. Meg smirked. Dean shot one of the hellhounds. It yelped. The rest charged. Meg laughed.

Me and Meg got back. "Ash. Come here. Sweetie." Meg told me. I walked in the room nervously.

Lucifer turned to me. "Ashley, right?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled. "I'm not gonna hurt you, child. Come." I slowly walked to Lucifer and he smiled softly. "You are just as beautiful as the prophecy said," Lucifer whispers. I smiled. I then looked and saw Castiel.

"Cas?" I asked. "Hello, Ashley. It is good to see you are out of heaven," he told me. I nodded. "You know him?" Lucifer asked me. I nodded. "After the beatings, Castiel would heal me so that I wouldn't die," I said. Lucifer nodded. "I thank you, Castiel. For keeping her safe." He spoke. Castiel gave Lucifer a look.

"I didn't do it for you. I did it because I thought what they were doing wasn't just." Castiel snapped angrily.

I smiled. Lucifer and Meg left. I sat down on the floor. "Are you all right, Ashley?" Castiel asked me. I nodded.

"I'm fine. My leg..." I winced as it burned a little. "Is hurting for some odd reason," I mumbled. Castiel looked at it.

"I would heal it if I wasn't in this circle of fire. I can't cross over it or I would die. And then I wouldn't be able to take care of your reckless butt." Cas joked. I giggled.

"More like I take care of your ass." I snorted. "Language." Castiel scolded. I smiled to myself.

Meg came in and she was walking around. "You seem pleased," Castiel commented. "We're gonna win, Clarence. Can you feel it? You cloud-hopping pansies lost the whole damn universe." Meg said. I was slowly turning a screw in the pipe above Meg.

"Lucifers gonna take over heaven. We're going to Heaven." Meg chuckled. "Strange. I heard a different theory from a demon named Crowley." Castiel spoke and I nodded
My head at the pipe. He noticed me undoing the screws.

"You don't know Crowley," Meg spoke. "He believes that Lucifer is just using demons to achieve the end and once he does, he'll destroy you all," Castiel said. "You're wrong. Lucifer is the father of our race -- our creator. Your god may be a deadbeat, but mine -- mine walks the earth." Meg said.

Right as she finished the pipe slammed down and shoved her through the fire. Castiel tried to kill her but it didn't work. He signed heavily. "You can't gank demons, can you? You'remcut off from the home office and you ain't got the juice. So what can you do, you impotent sap?"

Castiel looked at her. "I can do this." he said. He shoved her over the fire. She screamed. Castiel grabbed me and we were gone.