First Day At Karasuno

Your heart races as you look up at the sign that says Karasuno. You're once again at a different school in a different country. You sigh as you look at the building, "Here we go again. New school and new students I have to deal with."

Your grip on your bag tightens as you make your way to the school entrance. You quickly notice how everyone is staring at you as you walk through the halls. They obviously never seen a student from another country before. You try to ignore them as you look for your classroom. I still haven't fully mastered Japanese yet. You squint as you look at the signs trying to make out what they're saying. Until you hear a voice from behind...

"Do you need help?"

You turn to look at who spoke to you and see a boy with orange hair looking at you with a big smile on his face. He suddenly turns red when he sees you looking at him. "Yes, I'm looking for my class. Do you know where this room is?"

You show him the piece of paper with your classroom number on it and he looks at it. "So, you're a second year?"

"From what I understand. The schools here do things differently from the schools in the country I come from."

"Oh? What country are you from?"

"America." You watch the boy's eyes widen as they sparkle with amusement and excitement.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!"

"Not to seem rude, but could you help me find my classroom? I don't want to be late on my first day."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Follow me, you're actually on the first year's floor so I'll show you where the second year's floor is."

"Thank you, um..."

"Hinata, Shoyo."

"L/n, Y/n, but you can just call me Y/n, I'm not used to people calling me by my last name."

"Okay."

You follow him as he leads you to the correct floor you need to be on. Once you get onto the second year's floor, Hinata sees a boy he recognizes, "Ennoshita!" You see the other boy turn and walk toward you guys. You notice the blush that appears on his cheeks when he looks at you.

"Hey, Hinata. What are you doing on this floor and who is this?"

"This is Y/n, she's new to our school and got lost looking for her classroom. She's a second year," he looks over at you. "This is Ennoshita, he's also a second year. He can help you find your classroom."

Ennoshita looks over at you, "What classroom are you in?" You show him the paper with your classroom number on it and he smiles. "That's my classroom, I can show you where it is. In fact, it seems you have all of my classes so I can show you to each one."

You smile at him as you feel relieved, "Thank you! I would really appreciate that!"

You thank Hinata with a bow, which you're still trying to get the hang of, and you follow Ennoshita to your classroom. You proceed with the first half of the day being introduced to each of your new classrooms and the students in them, with Ennoshita showing you the way to each one like he said he would. Along the way you met Kinoshita, Nishinoya, and Tanaka since some of your classes were with them as well, Kinoshita also had all the same classes as you.

You had a bit of a hard time understanding some of the stuff but the boys were always willing to help. You were surprised that they were willing to help someone that they barely knew but you were thankful that they did. You were in the last class before lunch with all four boys and you could feel your stomach rumbling. I now regret not eating all that much for breakfast, but I was too nervous about my first day to eat all that much. But now I'm really hungry.