𝓐 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

It's was around Christmas time and you woke up from the sleep over you and jay had the Night before, (your parents trusted him not to do anything because your parents and his parents where vary good friends)

While you where processing the mess around your room the cups,the pizza box, the pillow from the pillow fight. You sigh and realized, to hell if you where going to clean up this mess all by your self,I didn't make the mess all by my self. You kick Jay awake "THE HELL" he says out loud
You responded "Get your lazy ass up and help me clean this mess". Jay gets up and see the mess, he lays his head back down. You where in disbelief, so you had tackled him and say " man down we need back up"
Like hell Jay say's and flips on top of you and starts tickling you, just then you caught a glaze of his brown hazel eyes and immediately look away, jay looked away to and get's up from being on top of you.

It was silent for about 3 minutes but it felt like 30, and you broke the silence by asking if he wanted to listen to nicki Minaj ( you knew he was going to say yes because he secretly loved Nicki minaj )
He look at you with a Grin and you and Jay raced to the Alexa. He had pushed you back but you called out Alexa name and they started to play super bass,
Jay try to interrupt the command but It had already gone through and the song started playing.
You laugh and call him slow, in response Jay had flip you off. " you mad" you yelled out and started picking up cups and placing them into the trash

              ——;)——

You to finish cleaning the room and it had look spotless. You and Jay plopped flat on the bed and out of breath because not only have you finished cleaning the room... you finish and dance/rap battle too. Once you had Caught your breath you ask him he wanted to go see the new spider man movie that just came out yesterday. He responded yes and you went to go take a shower and get dress.

As your undressing to take your shower, you turn the volume up on you phone all the way up, because you couldn't hear anything, you also couldn't hear the 10 knocks on the door. You had you AirPods in so from the persons standing out side it was silent.
Out out nowhere Jay burst into the bathroom and his eyes went wide. He disappeared it had happed so fast that you only could process what happened after he left the bathroom. Since this already has happened before you had let it slide,and plus it would be awkward if y'all had brought it up. You get dress an put on a spider shirt since you where going to the movie. You had ask Jay if he had seen your earrings, he responded "there on your dresser " you had said your thanks and put your shoes on .

This was your outfit:

As your getting in the car, you had remembered that your phone was still on the bed, you had told Jay to hold up and then you ran inside the house to grab your phone, as you went for the phone you seen Jays phone right besides you "O my gosh he so...

As your getting in the car, you had remembered that your phone was still on the bed, you had told Jay to hold up and then you ran inside the house to grab your phone, as you went for the phone you seen Jays phone right besides you "O my gosh he so dumb" you grab his phone but as your picking it up you see a text message for a girl named Destiny. The message had said,

"Don't do anything weird with that girl, I know you two are friends and all but sometimes y'all give other impressions that y'all are more then friends...." jay texted back saying, "where not going to do anything she doesn't even mean anything to me"
You where

You knew Jay password so as you typing it in you hear a honk out side. You take the phone with you a clear the Notification Center so he won't seen that you saw the message and you rush out side.

——-:/——-

On the ride Jay had realized that you had been quiet. Before he could ask the question, you had already responded it nothing I'm just listening to the music (it was y'all's way to telling each other you where fine. But jay knew you where not fine

As y'all where pulling up to the movie theater, you had seen how pack it was and you had said " fuck this is going to take a while" you had ask Jay if he just wanted to wait until the 5:00 showtime. Jay had said " no I'll wait"
He said it with a tone so you had assumed that he had a attitude.

           ——-:}——

You are sitting in the movie theater chair and y'all watching the movie, jay was checking his phone when he seen the message from Destiny, the was one message that had sent in after you went through his phone. It had said " I know you seen my messages" the. There was a screen shot that had shown the messages where read.

Jay had ask "Y/N did you go throw my phone"...