◇I May Be A Monster◇

A bit of angst with a happy ending

Contains: NxUzixV cause why not

Trigger warning: contains topics of depression, panic attacks, bullying, and anxiety
Viewer discretion is advised

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No ones POV

Uzi was stuck in a never-ending darkness. She was running but didn't know why. She just wanted to escape. She wanted to keep running.

The scene changed to a foggy forest, causing her to stop. She was frantically looking around. Her core started beating faster and faster as noises around her began to get louder and louder. Her hearing receptors started to ring loudly as she covered them.

Everything was reduced back to darkness, a darkness she wished to leave. Yellow eyes started appearing and staring at her. Voices started stirring in her head, causing her to cover her hearing receptors to try and block the voices out. But the words stuck in her head.

"Monster."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Why can you be normal!"

"Freak." "Don't come near me!"

"YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE!!"

Uzi woke up, and she was shaking and sweating heavily. She looked around to see she was in the pod with N and V. It was a dream. She curled into a ball, wrapping her tail around herself. She held onto her legs tightly. The dream had got her thinking. "Am I a monster?" She thought to herself. She started to cry and held onto herself tighter.

"Uzi..." said a voice coming from the other side of the pod. She looked up to see N and V staring at her. The voices came back.

They don't trust you. They don't trust you. They don't trust you. THEY DON'T TRUST YOU.

Uzi immediately dove for the exit, forming her wings and flying out. It had just turned night time. She flew faster and faster. She then ran into an alley to hide. She was scared, and they knew it.

N's POV

I woke up to the sound of sniffling coming from where Uzi was sleeping. I looked up to spot Uzi curled into a ball crying. I tapped V's shoulder, waking her up. Before V could say anything, I grabbed her chin and turned her head towards Uzi. She immediately realized, and I let go of her.

"Uzi..." I said, still staring at her with a concerned expression. But before any of us could say another word, uzi dashed for the exit. "Wait, Uzi!!" I yelled after her. Me and V immediately got up and followed after her.

No ones POV

With Uzi

Uzi was curled into a ball again. She had backed herself into a corner between a garbage bin and the wall. She was starting to breathe heavier and heavier. She could hear her core beating in her ears. She was in a panic and was slowly hyperventilating.

She was getting flashbacks from her life in the colony, getting injured from constant bullying, getting publicly shamed by her dad, and all they said stuck to her like glue. Memories of her mother getting killed are still stuck with her. It was one of the most traumatic incidents in her life, Khan didn't even bother to ask her to leave. He killed Nori right in front of her.

The fact that he still tried to play mister 'nothing is wrong' boiled her oil. He didn't help her cope with her mothers death. He didn't help her at all. Uzis' father only tried to support her once, and that was after they killed eldriched J. Everything after that was more attempts to change her personality.

He was a coward. He only wanted to save his own oil. Ya, she still lived with him, but that didn't mean she forgave him. She felt like she was about to pass out when she felt something on her hand.

She looked up to see N and V crouched in front of her, but not close enough to give her claustrophobia. N was holding onto her hand while V's tail was wrapped loosely around hers. They had concern looks on they faces but kept calm.

N then leaned down and rested his head on her leg like a dog would. Uzis' breath slowly started to calm down at N's touch. V then gently grabbed Uzis' other hand and rubbed her thumb against Uzis' palm. The worker managed her breath and started to snap back to reality.

Her breathing was still kind of choppy, and she was still slightly shaky. But she wasn't panicked as much anymore. "Can you tell us what's wrong?" Uzi heard N say softly. "C-can I t-tell you later, p-please." Uzi responded in a shaky tone of voice. "Tell us when you're ready, kay?" V said in a tone of voice similar to N.

V put a hand onto the side of Uzis face, gently caressing it. Uzi leaned into her touch while placing a hand on N's head. "Kay..." Uzi replied with a tired voice. V and N then helped Uzi get up on her legs, which were dragon like at the time.

She stumbled, but luckily, V caught her. She was still a bit wobbly and dizzy. N then picked her up and held her near his chest. Uzi nestled into his coat as they flew off and back towards the pod.

N and V would land on a building to take turns carrying Uzi again, but Uzi didn't care. She just wanted to get to the pod. It was basically a second home to her.

When the murder trio arrived at the pod, Uzi became a bit clingy. "Uzi, please let me go." N said, struggling to get the worker drone of him. In response, Uzi gripped tighter and wrapped her tail around him.

"Uzi... I need to get oil." N said with a small smile as Uzi loosened her grip. N handed Uzi to V while he went over to where they kept small canisters of oil. Uzi quickly tightened her grip around V. V was also pretty sure Uzi was purring, but oh well.

V walked over to where N and her usually slept and sat down. She started to stroke the workers' purple hair, which made Uzi purr louder. To V, that was probably one of the most cutest things she had ever heard. Huh, who knew V thought with a small grin on her face. She was definitely going to mess with Uzi later for this.

N walked over to where the girls were at sat by them. Uzi slipped out of V's grip and crawled in between the two of them. Her deep thoughts had disappeared and were replaced by comfort. The only thing she felt now was acceptance and a form of love she had never experienced before.

I love angst with happy endings. <3