before.

i dont know who he was, i just knew it was a boy. i knew that because sometimes i would see his striking black hair or hear his smooth voice from outside my apartment door.

sometimes i would sit at the door when his door made the familiar creeking sound, signaling that he indeed opened his door, id sit and wait with my ear to my door, just needing to hear his voice.

ive made up this theory that if i didn't hear his voice everyday, i would go insane i won't be able to sleep, i won't be able to eat, i would be able to talk, ill just go completely insane.

i needed the reassurance that his voice gave me. i craved it. the black haired boy had a routine, almost like a job schedule, he would be outside of his apartment at precisely 8:30 am. i knew this because every morning i would make my coffee, or some days tea, and hear him swear, something along the lines of

"its too fucking early"

or sometimes when he comes out at 8;33am I can hear his faint whispers of, "fuck fuck fuck" fading away making me just know he's running to get to work.

sometimes i take a little peek at him through the peephole and god is he attractive, i was always afraid of confronting him, most of the time when i speak to an attractive male as himself i ramble. a lot.

but one day i looked out of the little hole at exactly 3pm to see him walking hand in hand with another black haired boy, making me slightly frown.

that day i found the pale attractive black haired boys name was michael.

and michaels fiancé's name was calum.

michael doesn't know who i am, and im not sure if i want it to stay that way.

i stepped out into the hallway after what felt like months, i wanted to be the cliché neighbor and bring my michael cookies, i also wanted his fiancé to be there.

"youre gonna do this and he's gonna realized how you're the hottest piece of ass out there," is what got me out of my apartment in a pretty denim skirt, his green day shirt tucked in all the way around.

i knocked on his door, my lip ring being sucked up into my mouth

"im coming!" michael yelled from the other side, making Luke giggle like a schoolgirl.

michael opened the door not too long after that, i looked down as soon as we made eye contact

"th-these are for you.." i whispered, pushing the cookies into his hand.

michael was still standing there, looking at my head to toe with his eyes fixated on the skirt,

"cliché," michael said before smiling, "do you wanna come in cutie" asked michael before he looked luke up and down once more.

"i-i my" i stuttered out, mentally cursing myself for doing so.

"your what, your boyfriend wouldn't like that?" he assumed making me bite my lip, he must've seen ashton come in many many times.

"yeah," I finally said, "a-ashton wouldn't like that, and i dont think your fiance would like it either"

HELLO GUYS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A NEW STORY, I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT BC I DOKT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT SO FAR OOPS, BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS ALL IM LUKES POINT OF VEIW, LUKE LIKES TO WEAR GURLS CLOTHING AS WELL, HES A CUTIE OKAY. BUT YEAH, IF YOY DONT LIKE IT JUST UNADD IT FROM YOYR LIBRARY, LOVE YOU BYE