•♤• ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟 : 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 •♤•

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was never one to break the rules, always having to stay in a little bubble of mine. I followed every word and requests from my father or teachers, always finding a way to be better than I was any other day. I exceed their expectations. Aced my tests, made memorable moments, always on time, and so much more that I couldn't list of.

" Keep your eyes on the prize." That's what my father told me. Convinced me.

He always was stern with how he raised me even when my mother was around. The type of dad that was overprotective and strict.

Held many expectations of me, so that the family legacy would go on, or so what I've felt for majority of my life, but there were moments where he was soft.

Moments such as dancing with my mom in the living room, holding me in his arms when a heavy rain came, cooking for dinner almost every night.

Moments that made me realize that he was human too, but of course, not everything is filled with happy lines.

When she left us, he was a bit hesitant with his parenting skills since, healwaysmadesurethatI'dbetheonetocontinuethefamilylegacylikethegoldenchildIwas, but he also made the most of it.

Like our celebration on new years eve, he held me up in his shoulders and we'd become the loudest of our neighborhood or perhaps the time when he drove us to an amusement park on my birthday.

We had our memories intact, time goes and we became older. He was always on my radar even when I entered collage where I left home and bought an apartment on my own near the school campus, I won't lie it was lonely for the couple of bits until he called every night to check up on me.

He knew how much I enjoy late night talks.

" No boys." I mentally rolled my eyes at that.

"Yes pa, I know-"

"Or better yet no girls as well." This made me turn at the phone and glare at him.

He laughed and waved his hand in a way that he was dismissing the idea of it or maybe not. " Hey, you and I both know there might be a possibility of you liking girls. I mean look at you."

" Are you implying that I'm good looking for both genders."

"Hm ? No, you're a terrible flirt. I bet my money that you'd become a nun by the end of collage."

I swear this man. I watched as he laughed at me, I only gave a scoff back although I couldn't help but smile at that. Damn it. I hate him so much for this but he was still the one to cheer me up at the end of the day.. most of the days.