Day 8. Skype Sex

Ok so, I didn't really know how to put the skype part in because I have a little baby brain, but I am going to do something with having sex over the phone or something. You'll find out when you read this chapter. Have fun.

------

The sun was up and smiling, the birds were singing, and the little cabin that held a young couple was missing part of the companionship. Dream was not home, and won't be for a little over a week. He was with Ink and Blue doing their needed duties across the multiverse. They may have puckered down, but it doesn't mean work in the multiverse has stoped. Now since a fair truce has been made, Dream and Cross can now fulfill their dreams in living together peacefully without having to fight or work as much as they did.

Curently, Cross is taking a walk through the forest that they lived in that was right next to the village they naighbored by. He needed some fresh air from being cooped up at home. And to not feel as lonely without Dream.

The village came into veiw as Cross went farther down the path from the cabin. As he was making his way to the village, he had a certain destination he wanted to go to. While also calling a friend to meet him there.

The place he was heading to was a local bar and grill where Cross has become good buddies with the owner of the place. With this, Dream was happy to see Cross getting along with the villagers.

Cross was now on the edge of the village, walking pass families having lunch in the open land. Kids were laghing and playing as he walked pass. He smiled from the happy familes, thinking of his beloved.

----

Cross gripped on the door handle, pulling it open to a strong smell of burgers and alcohol. A smile crept onto his face, feeling relaxed from the recognizable sent. The bar owner was handing drinks out to customers sitting at the bar counter. As Cross opened the door, a little bell rang indicating that someone new has enterd the place. The owner turned his head to see his buddy walking in. The owner was a tall thin monster, deer antlers sticking out from his head. His hair was a rich chocolate brown, flowing around his light brown antlers. He woar a green flannel button up, with a red apron wrapped around his small waist. Dark jeans were curled up above his dear legs.

The owner stepped over and greeted Cross with a wave.

"Well look who decided to show up?" The owner said with a chuckle.

"Heya Trent, how's the place doing?" Cross siad waving back.

"Well, lunch rush is on. It seems it didn't take long for you to show up after Dream left huh?" Trent said jokingly. Cross chuckled along with the joke.

"Well, I got nothing better to do. I invited a buddy aswell, hope your ok with that." Cross said, about to sit down onto a stool on the opposite side from Trent. Before he could sit, a waitress walked through the bar swinging gate doors with a tray full of food. She bumped into Cross due to rushing to deliver the food to a table with a bunch of people. Before anything was fallen onto the floor, Cross helped balance everything so nothing was spilled onto the floor.

The waitress thanked him, and continued to bring food to hungry customers.

"You good?" Trent asked, making sure his buddy was ok.

"Yeah. You didn't lie about the lunch rush." Cross said finally sitting down on a bar stool. Trent chuckled, and started whipping up a tall glass for Cross.