7

After spending what seemed like hours looking for food I finally got some and went home. I started to help my dad prepare we even bonded over some things.it wasn't always like this between us. Some days we would just argue and some we wouldn't even speak to each other I'm really glad for this day

"Okay dinners ready"

7:00

I hear the doorbell ring and open it up "hey ready"
"Yep"

Ethans pov:
I just. Got told I would be having dinner with my girlfriend and her dad. I don't know how to feel. I guess this is really the first official thing I've done I think I'm really gonna commit to this relationship. Y/n hot but not just the sexy hot she is beautiful hot,sweet hot,smart hot. She was everything I wouldn't even think to look for in a girlfriend i guess thats why i fall so hard for her and meeting her dad ngl had me shitting bricks but i just gotta be my chill self.
I get to y/n's house and ring the door bell it feels like every motion i do is in slow motion .i hug her and kiss her on her cheek."nice to meet you sir" i put out my hand again and he shakes it this time " Nice to meet you too young man"
We all gather around the table and sit down I'm sitting next to y/n. While her father sitting across from us "so how are you in school young man"
"I maintain average grades"
"Thats good thats good,i feel like i know you from somewhere"
I know him to shit  how do I get out of this?
"I get that a lot I guess I just have a familiar face"
" no, no, I know you kid, that's you vandalize my work area"
"What Ethan is that true"
"Yes and I'm  sorry but it happened 1 year ago"
"Mmm"
The rest of the dinner was silent. I feel like I just messed things up for me and y/n
At the end of dinner I was helping  y/n clean up
" hey sweetie, can I talk to Ethan real quick"
" yes, both of you guys please be nice tho"

" so kid. I would never forget that you vandalized my work area, but my daughter does seem to be happy with you, but I do wanna know what your intentions are because I know that is. Your shirt she was wearing my daughter does not own any clothing of that. Believe it or not, I was like you kid"
" Sir, I'm so sorry and I completely respect you both i guess she just brings out the good in me and i want her around she's everything you could think of"
" that's sweet kid as long as she don't get hurt, I am OK with. Whatever you guys do as long as I'm not home and you are very careful"
"Yes sir"
"I don't like you kid but my daughter seems too so ill have to put up with it"
He says and walks off

I wasn't expecting that, but I think I got the benefit of the doubt . I'm just glad he didn't find out that we Vandalized more of the property than he knows off