Change Of Their Life...

One day after their short time relationship boy had to leave Hyderabad for a visit to his birthplace Jeddah for a month.. As they can't live without having a look at each other it was very difficult for the boy to leave.. The girl stopped him but unfortunately he can't help himself in that situation and he departed... A month gone now this is the time for the boy to return but due to some circumstance he couldn't arrive.. As the days passes they can't bear the distances between them.. It is becoming difficult for them.. They were having a hard time.. A year gone and he didn't returned.. They were in touch on social network.. But chatting isn't going to fix their distance.. After few weeks they lost contact and couldn't talk to each other.. Boy was very sad and tensed.. He tried a lot and find one of his schoolmate and asked her to give her his message and they continued chatting.. After struggling a lot the boy returned back after 18 months but now he couldn't study in same school as the schooling life was over for the girl.. It was a very tough time for him..
As the boy thought after reaching back he will see her again but unfortunately that didn't happen..

As they completed their schooling, Now it is the time for their college life to start..