Proposal and kids

It was a beautiful day in Tokyo. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the cherry blossoms were in bloom. It was the perfect day for a proposal.

Hinata and Kageyama had been dating for a few years now, and they were very much in love. They had been through a lot together, from the highs of winning nationals to the lows of Kageyama's injury. But through it all, they had always been there for each other.

Kageyama had been planning this proposal for weeks. He had bought a beautiful ring, and he had even picked out the perfect spot. He wanted to propose to Hinata in a place that was special to them, a place where they had shared many happy memories.

He decided to propose at the beach, where they had first met. It was a secluded spot, with just a few other people around. The waves were crashing against the shore, and the sun was setting in the distance. It was the perfect setting for a proposal.

Kageyama took Hinata's hand and led her down to the beach. They sat down on the sand, and Kageyama turned to Hinata.

"Hinata," he said. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you."

Hinata looked at him, his heart pounding. "What is it?" he asked.

Kageyama took the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

Hinata's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. He had been waiting for this moment for so long.

"Yes!" he said, and he jumped up and hugged Kageyama.

Kageyama smiled and slipped the ring on Hinata's finger. They kissed, and the waves crashed against the shore.

Noya and Asahi, who had been watching from a nearby cliff, cheered. They had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Hinata and Kageyama were so happy. They had found their soulmates, and they were going to spend the rest of their lives together.

They got married a few months later, and they had a beautiful wedding. Their friends and family were all there to celebrate their love.

Hinata and Kageyama are now living happily ever after. They are still very much in love, and they are both very successful in their careers.

Hinata is a professional volleyball player, and Kageyama is also a professional volleyball player. They both love their job, and they are both very good at it.

They are the perfect example of what it means to be soulmates. They are always there for each other, and they always make each other laugh.

They are truly the luckiest people in the world.

Here is a bonus scene:

A few years later, Hinata and Kageyama are now parents to a beautiful baby boy. They named him Noya suga Kageyama, after their beloved teammates(hinata insisted on noya being incorperated)

Noya(the child) is a happy and healthy baby, and he brings so much joy to Hinata and Kageyama's lives.

Hinata and Kageyama are so grateful for everything they have. They have a loving family, successful careers, and a bright future ahead of them.

They are truly living the dream.

Here are some additional details about the story:

Kageyama and Hinata's relationship was not always easy. They had their fair share of ups and downs, but they always managed to work through their problems. They were both committed to making their relationship work, and they were always there for each other.Kageyama's proposal was a surprise to Hinata. He had no idea that Kageyama was planning to propose, and he was so happy when Kageyama asked him to marry him.Hinata and Kageyama's wedding was a beautiful event. Their friends and family were all there to celebrate their love, and they had a wonderful time.Hinata and Kageyama are now happily married. They are both very successful in their careers, and they are raising a beautiful family together. They are truly living the dream.

Here is a possible conversation between Hinata and Kageyama after the proposal:

Hinata: I can't believe you proposed to me!

Kageyama: I couldn't imagine my life without you.

Hinata: I feel the same way.

Kageyama: I love you.

Hinata: I love you too.