Chapter 1

James: Crush age 18
Tash: main age 17
Evie: BFF age 18
Marnie: BFF age 17
Chloe: Child good friend age 18
Jack: ???      Age 17

Tash was considered the hottest and most popular girl in the school. She had a few close friends though Evie, Marnie and Chloe they were all very beautiful.

Tash had a secret the nobody except for Chloe knew.
A rather embarrassing one, one she hoped nobody would find out about.

Tash was someone who loved the beach, going to parties, shopping and cooking. Tash was actually a paid for swimsuit model for a few companies. And even though the modelling pictures were quite tasteful, she never ran an only fans however she did post on her private Instagram photos that you would normally pay for.

Tash was at Victoria secret shopping for her party with her friends and had found the perfect bodycon dress which highlighted her features nicely bought matching thong underwear to go with the dress although the dress was vaguely see through it didn't reveal much anywhere.

She had her hair and makeup done and was looking fabulous for the party. Tash and her friends Evie, Marnie and Chloe drove in Chloes Honda Civic to the party. It was at James house Tashes big crush

She saw James her crush and she was quite shy when it came to guys. She was still a Virgin and fact of the matter was she had only been on a handful of dates. This was because she had a rather embarrassing secret.

Tash awkwardly bumped into James and said "hi", to which he replied with "hey Tash good to see you"to which Tash said " great party". James said "thanks I was actually looking to impress a girl I like". This made Tash extremely curious and asked "who is it" , James replied with "It's a secret but I'll give you a clue it's for someone who is popular but is pretty quiet and someone who is very beautiful" Tash was hoping it was her but James said "Its actually your best friend Chloe". As he winked and walked away.

Tash was rather sad and jealous because Chloe was very beautiful and all those thing James described. For a second she thought he was talking about herself. Tash set aside her feelings temporarily and told Chloe that James likes her. Chloe was in disbelief and said "Tash don't u like James" Tash replied with "yea i kinda a little but I don't want to stop you." Chloe said "I do as well but I know you liked him longer don't you want to ask him out?" Tash said "It's ok" and she had walked into the house to an upstairs bathroom by herself and started crying. Tash realised she didn't lock the door but there was nobody upstairs (or so the thought).

Jack walked in (Jack was a kid who grew up on a farm and was new in town and was well built and was relatively unknown) Jack walked in and said "I was upstairs and I heard someone crying what's the matter." Tash was Trying to fix herself up but Jack touched her on the shoulder and said "I don't care how you look I just want to know if there's anything I can do to help" Tash kinda lost for words and Jack said "I know how about we go dancing".
Tash said "sure"
After they danced Evie came over and asked "who's this handsome guy you got yourself" Tash blushed and said I don't know what is your name. "I'm sorry for my manners I'm Jack and what about you 2 lovely ladies." "I'm Tash" Tash replied "I'm Evie" Evie replied.

Out of the corner of Tashes eye she saw James and Chloe making out.