PS: Your Son

A/N:  ⚠️ This story will contain mature non consensual content between family members. It will get graphic and could be uncomfortable for some readers. It will also contain strong mentions of incestuous behavior. So if anything like that is triggering please do not read any further. I wrote this story because the last fic I posted "A Wish" was highlighting Touya's hurting, soft side so in order to keep the balance I wrote this to accentuate his violent, monstrous behavior. Also it was inspired by a Twitter post saying Touya would physically harm his own mother if it meant getting a reaction out of his father. So here we are. If you choose to continue, please like and comment. ⚠️

Touya laid back lazily on a ripped up couch that was in the basement of the leagues hideout. He draped his arm over his eyes and thought back to how his father's face was frozen in shock and fear at the realization that his greatest failure came back to haunt him.  Touya drawled out a low chuckle, "I can't wait to see his pathetic face. After so long. I get to finally watch him break."

The beating in his chest began to increase with the adrenaline coursing through his veins. Endeavor's world was starting to crumble all because of him. Looking into his fathers stunned eyes, as well as his precious creations. The golden boy. They had looked like they had seen a ghost. The reaping corpse of their past coming back to wave from an opened grave. It was a sight to never be forgotten. That thought alone brought Touya much excitement.

He breathed out heavy as he ran a callused hand down his stitched torso. His fingers slowly pushed past the fabric of his already unbuttoned pants and traced them over his hardening cock.  Touya slowly stroked himself, still imagining his fathers eyes. From all the way on top of Machia's back, he could hear the anxiety filled panting let out of Endeavor's mouth. Those quick, heavy breaths.

Touya imagined everything happening all overs again. He matched the rhythm of his fathers panting to each strong stroke of his dick. Endeavor's breath in his head and breathing escaping his lips finally became in sync. He leaned his head back, allowing salacious heat to run over his steaming body.

His eyes fluttered open to admire his flames- Endeavor's flames, burning a bright blue in the fire place. Touya's lips parted, tongue falling out to the side like a thirsty mutt while his brother and fathers faces flashed through out his mind while he pleasured himself.

Touya took his free hand and slid it down his wet tongue, using the coating to lubricate the tip of his cock as his other hand continued to stroke viciously. "I wish it was your tears, Enji." His teeth gritted between pumps causing him to moan.

He swirled a wet hand around his dick and stroked faster with the other as he panted, "Shouto... Enji... Shouto... Enji... Shouto... Enji!"

Knock Knock Knock

Touya paused, cracking one eye open and dragging his gaze over to the door across the room. "What?" he answered, voice laced with a rasp.

"It's me." A male responded.

With the heavy presence of an orgasm having Touya on the edge, he continued to jerk himself off slowly. "Gimme a minute!" He pushed himself up off the couch, still with his cock in hand and walked over to the fireplace. "How poetic..." he whispered to himself. Touya swirled his hand around his pierced shaft until he felt it stiffen up completely before shooting a hot load into the dwindling flames. "That's how I feel about your fire."

Knock Knock Knock

"If you knock one more time!" Touya quickly buttoned his pants up and swung the door open. Standing there was a PLF member who managed to escape the wrangling of ReDestro's army.  They were wearing a baggy black hoodie and concealed something within the pockets. "Is that it?"