Strike First.

Upon entering the main area he sees the two twins Kirby and Sam. Kirby spots Izuku walk into the room so he runs up to him and shakes his hand. God what an extravert.

Kirby: Hi i'm Kirby. You must be Izuku.

Izuku: Yeah that's me.

Kirby: It's so nice to meet you. Nezu speaks very highly of you

Before Kirby can continue speaking Snipe enters the room with Knuckle Duster and signals for everyone to gather at the main table.

Snipe: Now as you all know 80% of the world has been rendered useless due to the QKV so that means that we are earths last hope earths last line of defense.

Snipe: Nezu has tasked us with the very important mission of finding the person who revived the QKV, find the vaccine to the QKV, and take him out.

Snipe presses a button on a remote that lowers a T.V with a map and a building circle out on the map.

Snipe: Nezu was able to find out the location of where the QKV started to spread so that is where we start are investigation. Any questions?

Everyone else: No sir!

Snipe: Good now let's head to the Quinjet.

Izuku: What the fucks a Quinjet

Sam: You'll see.

Task Force Z walks to the front of the building where Snipe presses a button on his helmet that decloaks the Quinjet.

Pretend the A is a Z.

Izuku: I want one.

Knuckle Duster: Deep down inside we all do kid.

Knuckle Duster pats Izuku on the shoulder and enters the Quinjet.

Izuku I enters the Quinjet last and sits near the back of the jet.

Snipe: It seems like clear skies from hear on out.

With those words said Snipe ignites the Quinjets twin turbine's and blasts off heading to their destination in a flick of a wrist.

A few minutes pass when the Quinjet comes to a stop and Snipe lands the Quinjet right next to the Abandon Factory and Exits the ship with the others following him.

Knuckle Duster: You really think we're going to find what we're looking for.

Snipe: Nezu hasn't failed us yet.

Snipe Opens the door to the factory and a robot jumps at him.

Snipe jumps backwards and Knuckle Duster slams the robot into the pavement.

Knuckle Duster: They knew we were coming!

150 or so robots come out from the shadows and surround Task Force Z.

Snipe: Alright everyone takes 30.

Hearing this Izuku takes out his Katana (who has yet to be named😉😉) and channels the wind around it empowering the blade.

Izuku: Time to shed some circuits.

Izuku runs into the crowd and starts slicing and dicing robots left and right until all that's left is a pile of robot parts.

After everyone takes care of their battalion of robots Snipe signals for them to move inside.

They travel through the endless hallways until they encounter a 5 way intersection.

Snipe: It seems we will have to split up. Me and Knuckle Duster will take the first hallway Sam will take the second. Kirby will take the third and Izuku will take the fourth.

Snipe: Report if you find anything and we'll join you as soon as you can.

Our 5 heroes travel through each hallway until they each come upon a blank room

Dr.Vindi: Intruder's I commend you for making it this far. Unfortunately I cannot let you progress any further. My work must be kept safe so I hope you understand stand your termination.

A robot drops down from the ceiling of each room all saying the same thing.

Adaptiod: Destroy the intruder.

The Adaptoid morphs his hand into a Ak-47 with an firing range of 350 m (380 yd)  firing at 600 rds/min; and a 30-round detachable box magazine and starts firing at Izuku.

Izuku increase his speed and runs to the left of the Adaptoid.

Izuku: What are you.

The Adaptoid doesn't answer. Instead it looks at Izuku as it's eye sockets start to turn red.

Adaptiod: Destroy.

The Adaptoid shoots Lazer at Izuku and before Izuku can fully dodge them they cut 5 inches deep into Izuku's right arm.

Izuku: Shit.

Before Izuku can do anything the Adaptoid choke slams Izuku into the ground making him cough up blood.

Izuku: (Thoughts) I didn't even see him.

Attempting to get out of the Adaptoids hold Izuku sends an air enhanced punch straight at the Adaptoids face but the Adaptoid catches his hand.

Adaptiod: Analysing... Wind Element obtained.

(To be continued.)