|chapter 2|

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Kaiser finally looked away from his phone after hearing that voice.

"Look who is finally awake. You done with your beauty sleep, princess?"

"Shut up. The last thing I wanted to see when I wake up is your clown face. Why are you here?" Isagi said clearly pissed off at kaiser.

"It's not like I want to be here. Don't think so highly of yourself. Noah asked me to look after you in his absence."

"Pfft! You? Take care of me? What a joke! We are probably gonna end up on eachother's throat soon."

"Kinky, aren't we?" Kaiser said with no shame.

Isagi went blank for a moment as he realized what Kaiser had just said. But he didn't wanna show kaiser his flustered side. He tried to keep a calm and collected face but kaiser, who hadn't taken his eyes off the younger, had already seen him loose composure for a second.

"Shut your mouth. Why don't you be of some use and bring me a glass of water." Isagi really didn't know how to respond to Kaiser over his statement before so he had to change the topic.

"You have legs don't you? They work pretty well from what I have seen."

"You are supposed to take care of me while Noah is gone so why don't you stop complaining and do what I want."

Kaiser was annoyed that he actually had to take care of him and obey Isagi like a little dog. But nevertheless, he still got up to get the raven a glass of water.

While Kaiser was getting the water Isagi was thinking about what he had just said. 'do what I want'. He really said that out loud to Kaiser and surprisingly the blonde complied to it, even tho it was just over water. But this made Isagi somewhat excited. He wanted to prove to Kaiser that he was better than him and embarrass him. What better time to do that than now when Kaiser is stuck being Isagi's faithful servant?

The blond finally came back with the glass of water and walked over to Isagi to pass him the glass. He couldn't handle the thought that he had to be stick here being Isagi's maid and obey him because he was instructed to do so.

Kaiser held the glass out to Isagi to grab but the younger had other plans. He reached out his hand but instead of taking the glass he slightly shook kaiser's arm in such a way that it would look like an 'accident'. Because of this movement, the German lost hold of the cup for a second and ended up dropping some water on himself. Kaiser knew this was no accident. He could tell by the expression on Isagi's face. This really pissed him off.

"Oops! Sorry. Now you will have to bring me another one."
Isagi said sneakily. He really wanted to get on Kaiser's nerves and see him helplessly have to obey him.

" yeah sure."

"Huh?"
Isagi was shocked. He didn't expect kaiser to comply to him so easily without a single complain.

"But" Kaiser said with suspense.
Isagi again directed his attention towards Kaiser.

"Let me just throw out the remaining water in this glass."

With this Kaiser proceeded to tilt the glass and throw the water on isagi.

"Oh sorry, my hand slipped."

Isagi just looked at his blanket wide eyed trying to process what was happening. He looked up at Kaiser and sure enough he had a huge smirk on his face just as he expected. Isagi instantly sprang up and grabbed kaiser by his collar. Kaiser put his hands up, like a criminal who just got caught, and stared directly at Isagi, not getting rid of that smirk.

If he was being honest, this was a pretty good view. He could see directly into the other male's ocean blue eyes which were currently fuming with anger. Kaiser was used to this though. Isagi's hair was soaked in water, with some dripping down a few strands. His hair looked so soft. Kaiser wanted to touch and play with it. Both their faces were just inches apart. Kaiser would be lying if he said Isagi didn't look majestic.

On instinct, the taller male reached out his hand and pushed the hair back from the younger's forehead. This was the first time Kaiser had seen Isagi with his hair back. He looked good.

"You look better with yourself soaked in water. Hmm... Maybe I should start sparing some looks at you in the showers?"
Kaiser said said with absolutely no shame.

"Excuse you!?"

•|And that was the end of chapter 2! Ik there isn't anything too interesting or spicy going on right now but I need to set up the background first. So sorry to keep you waiting! Again if there are any mistakes or improvements that I can make, feel free to point them out!|•