"Asshole"

"Man, Dally has no problem getting girls." Johnny my brother said. He was idolizing Dally, one of the guys in the gang, I guess. I was just busy reading the book me and Ponyboy decided to read this month. "Gone With The Wind." Me and Ponyboy love to read books, we're very similar. Except I like the stars instead of the sunset. Johnny and I spend lots of time with Ponyboy. We have a lot of time to spend hanging out, our parents don't care if we're gone anyway. They never do. We get reminded every time we go "home". "You guys don't deserve to exist! Are all you guys doing useless?! Go and go with your stupid friends!" I've heard that too many times. The only good day in that house was when our dad was in jail, so for me and Johnny's birthday we played games with our mom. That doesn't happen any more. She just watches as me and Johnny get beat. At Least I have Johnny, since we're twins, birthdays are way easier. Even though me and Johnny are twins we look nothing like it. We share the same eyes, that's it. 

     "Hey, Y/N can you go get some cancer sticks?" "Yeah, I'll try to be quick Johnny." I left uneasily, after he got jumped I was afraid to leave him alone. It's hard. I've. always been protective over him, but now it's gotten way more. Walking to the gas station I was worried. Finally finding the cigarettes I grab them, but feel another hand. "What are you doing getting cigarettes, doll?" "I'm getting them for someone else, may I help you?" I said not amused in my nickname. I take a second to notice a tall, slim, man with ear length brown hair. He is kind of good-looking, but that's not any reason to let him know. "Yes you may; doll, I need help figuring out who has such a cute broad out getting cancer sticks for them when she should be with me." He said with a somewhat charming smirk. "Well, I'm getting them for my brother, Johnny Cade." I said proudly. "Johnny Cade is it? Well, who knew he had such a cute sister?" How does he know Johnny? I've never seen him. "How do you know my brother and who are you?" "Wow, overprotective a bit? I happen to be a very good friend of his. Dallas Winston. Future boyfriend for you."

       It all clicked he's Dally. Johnny thinks so greatly of him and I have no clue why. "I just got out of jail, maybe I'll pay the little kid a visit." That explains it, was in jail, so I've never seen him. "Charming." I said. "If you say so, I can be whatever you want." "Great you can stop being an asshole then." What does Johnny see in him that I can't? Shaking it off I pay and then walk out. "Doll, wait!"  What could he possibly want now? "Yes, asshole?" His smirk slowly grew larger. "Well, doll if it isn't some attitude I sense, you have two choices: take me to your brother or go home with me. The choice is yours." This man is truly shocking. Handsome, but shocking. "Wow, such a hard choice. Follow me asshole." 

       I led him to the lot. Tossing Johnny the cigarettes I sit down. "Kid, why didn't you tell me you had such a tuff sister?" I smiled rolling my eyes. "Dally? What are you doing with Y/N?" Johnny said, looking at me in confusion. "She was trying to make out with-" "I met him at the gas station!" I stared at Dally in anger. I would not make out with someone that I just met. It doesn't matter how handsome you are. "Johnny, why do you like him? He's an ass." "Y/N, give him a chance you'll like him." Johnny whispered. I suppose Johnny is right. I shouldn't judge him without giving him a chance. "Dally, when did you get out of jail?" "Couple of hours ago for good behavior." I looked at Johnny. "Charming, right doll?" "Sure." He already is making me regret my decision to be nice. It's okay Y/N. "What happened to my nickname doll?" "..." 

       Johnny, Dally, and I hung out more and he grew on me. "You were right Johnny." I said walking. "About what?" "Dallas." He chuckled. "See? He's just as great as I said." I just laughed. Johnny could go on and on about him. "Does he have a girlfriend?" I surprised myself with this question. "I don't know, why?" "He just flirts a lot." It wasn't the actual reason, but Johnny doesn't need to know everything though. "Ahh, okay you sure?" Well shit. "Yep, as sure as I could be, he's not bad, but not for me." I continued walking with no destination.  "Let's go to Ponyboy's." "Okay, whatever you say sis."

       Knocking on the door I got excited to see Ponyboy. Darry opened the door. "Hello guys." Walking in you could smell the chocolate cake. Soda ran out of the kitchen giving me a hug. "Y/N!" "SODA!!" I giggled. I could tell Darry was a bit agitated at the noise. "Soda? Can we talk somewhere private?" I said naming sure Johnny was with Ponyboy. "Yeah of course." Soda knew all my problems, he's like another brother. "So I'm unsure of someone." "Explain." "Well, today when I was getting cigarettes for Johnny I met someone who agitated me, but also grew on me. He just got out of jail. But he's also caring in a way. I don't know his intentions." Soda sat there thinking. "Let me guess a tall, slim, man with brown ear length hair." Wait, what? I guess Dally knows his way around. "Yeah?" He chuckled. "You met Dally." Is that bad or good? What does he mean by that?