The beginning

At the hospital: Evan was in a coma, the two nights before the incident kept on happening but instead of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, it was a black version of FredBear. The first person who said anything to Evan was Michael," Can you hear me, I don't think you can hear me. I'm really sorry about everything." Evan felt some sadness in his heart. " Hey William, I'm really sorry for you and your family." Henry said to William trying to cheer him up." Um, we got the profit from FredBears family diner, Now we can open a new restaurant." Henry told him." What kind of restaurant?" I asked Henry as Michael gave Evan his FredBear plush." I was thinking Freddy Fazbears Pizza." Henry answered." That's not a bad idea!" I yelled with compassion.

We got started building Freddy Fazbears Pizza. We made Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Toy Foxy, Balloon Boy, and The Puppet. We also kept some scrapped animatronics like Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, They are pretty messed up so we did not use them for entertainment.

" Well, let's get started at this abandoned pizza place." I said to Henry with happiness." First let's call my family to help paint the walls." Said Henry, as soon as his family arrived I had grown a pit of jealousy in my body.

A week later: When we finished the restaurant, so we opened it up to the public. " Come one, come all! And welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza, where fantasy and fun come to life." Henry and I both yelled with joy. He programed The Puppet to keep his daughter safe, but that didn't stop me from doing what I wanted to do. Let me explain. I went to a place called Jr's where I met Henry," Well look who showed up." Henry told me with rage," Listen Henry I..." 

" No! I don't wanna hear it! You are a evil guy who just cares about himself! I thought we were friends." Henry said to me as I responded, "Come on Henry we are co-owners for FredBears." He answered me with anger," We? I was the one who kept the business running!" Henry just got mad so I left Jr's with rage in my body. So I went down to FredBears Family Diner I stared at FredBear and grabbed a crowbar and destroyed FredBear, I ripped his ear of and hit his eyes with the crowbar so hard that his eyes were just black holes on his face. But that wasn't enough. Charlie, Henry's daughter, was trapped outside of the pizzeria so I did what I had to do. I killed her because I was jealous what "Good Old Henry" get's what he want's and he has a loving family, and I am a man with only a son, my wife left me because my animatronics killed my son and my only daughter.

 After I killed Charlie I didn't know what to do because I never done this before, so I just threw her into an alley I found. The Puppet was trapped in his music box so he was no help for Charlie, but when The Puppet got free out of the music box he floated to find Charlie but it was raining, his body was malfunctioning so he transferred Charlies soul into his so he can live. This was the start of a life of hell.

Henry programed the animatronics so they can dispose of me if I ever step foot in that pizzeria. But that won't stop me from killing, I led five kids into parts and service in a spring bonnie suit and killed them one by one. But one of the kids I killed I couldn't stop stabbing her so I mangled her until she was a bloody blob and when I was done with her I stuffed her into a FredBear suit but not just any FredBear suit it was the one I destroyed earlier. All the kids love foxes for some reason, so they went to kids cove and turned Toy Foxy into a mangled, white, robotic blob, with three legs. I did nothing about it because I hate Henry, but when I walked out of the pizzeria Toy Foxy climbed on the ceiling and bit into a day shift workers skull, she ate the front part of the brain but the worker still died. The place was filled with parents, kids, chefs, and security guards so I'm surprised that nobody noticed. So The Puppet went up to the five dead kids and gave them the gift of life, The Puppet put they're souls into the Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy animatronics but there was one dead kid left so The Puppet put the last kid's soul into the torn up FredBear animatronic.

Soon Henry found out I killed Charlie but he did nothing, he's pathetic. I believe  someone was a security guard I think his name was Jeremey Fritzgerald.

Jeremey Fritzgerald's POV: It was a normal day of my life until I got a note in the mail. It said that I can get a job at a place called Freddy Fazbears Pizza for FREE. I can get one hundred dollars at the end of the week! So of course I accepted the offer.

Night 1: " Things were simple, look at the cameras and wind up the music box. But strange things started happening, One of the animatronics started moving, I think his name was Toy Bonnie. Oh, and I need to flash my flashlight at the end of the hallway so I can keep a red fox away it was scary but I made it through the night.

Night 2: This time I had a Freddy mask that I needed to wear to survive." Oh no! Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica moved!" I screamed with fear but then Toy Chica showed up in my office so I put on my Freddy mask and it worked! It scared her away! Still I made it through the night.

Night 3: Imminently all the animatronics moved but this time Withered Bonnie and Withered Chica moved to the party rooms. Chica and Bonnie were in the vents so I knew I needed to be ready for them. Both of them showed up 

Night 4: All of the animatronics moved when it hit one AM so I knew I was in trouble. And there is this new animatronic called Toy Foxy but I call her Mangle because she's mangled. Mangle showed up in my office so I put on my Freddy mask that worked. But then I totally forgot about The Puppet but before I  could even see the music box I heard pop goes the weasel I thought I was going to die but the night ended before I got jump scared. 

Night 5: Welcome back to my life. Let me just tell you what happened. The night was cold and dark. I sat in my office sweating with fear about what will happen next. All the animatronics moved, but then I saw a yellow version of Withered Freddy on the cameras. I was horrified then I saw that golden Freddy but it was only the head and it was jumping right at me, I was not dead but I was hallucinating, I put on the Freddy mask because I was scared that the other animatronics were going to get me. I survived the night but I asked Fazbear entertainment if I can take the day-shift, they said yes. But yay! I got one hundred dollars!