PART 12 💫

Y/N POV......
(I reached to my house and quickly went to my room ... Then I changed my clothes and laid down on my bed and started thinking about Jungkook..... I also feel bad for nari but if nari isn't Jungkook's girlfriend than who else could it be?...... thinking about that I slowly drifted into my dreamland)

JUNGKOOK POV.....
( I'm so happy beacuse of my dad decision..... But I'm feeling that what if y/n says no to this marriage.... I really love her and I wanted to tell her long ago but couldn't tell her beacuse of my freaking ego 😭.... And also she still doesn't knows that I'm a mafia .... Thinking of all this I drifted into a deep sleep)

NEXT MORNING.....
JUNGKOOK POV....
I woke up early in the morning beacuse I have to deal with mafia Ben ...... So I quickly did my morning routine got ready and went to taehyung house to see if he's awake or not and also I wanted to tell him the news in live to see his reaction
(Btw this is how Jungkook looks like👇)

 So I quickly did my morning routine got ready and went to taehyung house to see if he's awake or not and also I wanted to tell him the news in live to see his reaction(Btw this is how Jungkook looks like👇)

(I reached at taehyung's house and ringed the bell....After sometime his maid opened the door and told me to wait in the living room beacuse our prince is still sleeping 🙄 I went into his room and tried to wake him up I called his name saveral time but he didn't woke up so there was a water bottle on his bed side table so I opened the cap and splashed all the water on him  )

Taehyung: fuck what was that (he said while looking at his clothes)

Jungkook: (I looked at him while tapping my feet on the ground with my arms fold )

Taehyung: Riley (maid) where are your all manners gone han? (He said in an angry tone and he looked up to see Riley but he quickly stood up seeing Jungkook Infront of him ... He got scared and did a sulute out of nowhere 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Jungkook: (I cleared my throat and said) Dear our prince taehyung would you like to go get ready?

Taehyung: oh yeah but what is this behavior of waking someone up like this Jungkook you could've called my name

Jungkook: shutup (I shouted) go and get ready I'm waiting in the living room

Taehyung: h..haha yeah..d..don't get m..mad I'm g..going haha

Jungkook: (I gave him death glares and he gulped hard and quickly went to the bathroom)

Jungkook: (I went in the living room and sat on the sofa .... I was using my phone and was scrolling through mines and y/n's old chat ..... Just then taehyung came and said)

Taehyung: hm hm who are you talking to? (He said in a teasing tone)

Jungkook: no no Im not talking to anyone I'm just scrolling through mines and y/n's old chats

Taehyung: hmmm so have you told her that yo.....(before I could complete my sentence he quickly said)

Jungkook: I have a good news for you all but I'll tell you later let's go first we are getting late