Chapter 21: The Time Has Come

Elena's POV

Dear Diary,

Well, its been a week since Bon told us about her sex dream with Nik. Mac used her witchiness to check and see if it was true. And of turned out to be true. Nik is Bon's baby's father. Mer says Bon is going to be having a boy! She said she's thinking about calling him Nathaniel Brian Bennett. I hate witches outside of our two! I don't really know what to think about this. I'm happy Bon knows who the father is... but Nik... really? Why couldn't it have been Jers...or Stefs...or Tys...or even Mattys! I know, I'm selfish. But I have to be strong. I have to be there for Nik, Bon, and everyone else.

I hear somebody scream and close my journal and head to where I heard the scream. I see Mac up against the wall bleeding. Then I turn and see Caroline smirk and slowly walk towards Mac.

Me: Caroline! What the h3ll are you doing?!?!?!

Caroline: I told you guys I'd get Matt back, even if I had to kill everyone that got in my way! This B!tch got in my way!

Me: Caroline, you can't do this!!! She has so many people on her side! Do you plan on killing all of them???

Caroline: All except for Bon. I just won't be able to bring myself to killing Bon. She's the only TRUE friend I have ever had!

I see somebody out of the corner of my eye. I discreetly look over and see Jer sneaking up on Caroline.

Me: You're right Care. I should have been a much better friend to you. But from now on I'm here for you Care!!! I will help you get Matty back. You are the one he really loves!!!

Mac: Lena, why are you doing this to me? I thought you were one of my best friends! I thought we were sisters!

Me: Friends? Sisters? Ha! I was just trying to respect what Matty wanted. Did you really think you could replace Caroline? No. Caroline is my best friend. Caroline is my sister. Caroline is what's best for Matty! Not an insecure defenseless little b!tch like yourself!

Caroline: Lena! You really are on my side!

Right after she said that Jer tackled her to the ground and snapped her neck!

Me: Ha! As if! Mac!!!

Mac: Lena!!! Look down at the floor. There is water all over it!!! Oh my gosh! Lena, your water broke!!!

Nik: What the hell is going on in here?

Me: Nik!!! Grab Mac!!! We have to get her to the hospital, she's bleeding and we have to save the baby!!!

Nik: Ok. But one question first.

Me: What is it Nik?

Nik: Why is the floor all wet?

Me: Oh, my water broke.

Nik: Oh, is that all it is? Really Layna?!?!?!

Me: Nik, focus on Mac! Her life is in danger!

Nik: Ok, what are we going to do about Caroline?

Jer: Who cares? She tried to kill Mac!

Me: Jer, Matt's babies are inside of her! We'll warn the nurses once we get there.

Nik: Well let's go! I was heading this way to get you guys anyways.

Me and Jer: Why?

Nik: Hay, Bekah, Bon, and Kat already went into labor. They're at the hospital right now!!!

Jer: Beks is in labor?!?!?! Well let's get going! What are we waiting for?!?!?!

We all get into Niks car and head to the hospital! By tomorrow I will be a mommy of three and an Aunt of many!!!

We get to the hospital and there are nurses already out there. They put me and Mac on stretchers and took us in.

Nik: Mer!!!

Mer: Oh my gosh, what happened to Mac!!!

Jer: She was attacked! Now what room is Beks in?

Mer: 3rd floor, Room 309. After that if you want to check up on your sister, Lena and Bon will be in room 311.

Jer: Together?

Mer: Yes. That way Klaus can be there for all 4 of his babies births.

Me: What room is Mac going to be in Mer?

Mer: Mac will be in the room right next to you. Room 312.

Me: Everything is going to be just fine Mac. By tomorrow we will be Mommies!

I reach over to take Macs hand and see her eyes closed! Then they started wheeling me away.

Me: Mac! Maci! No Mac!!! Mer, you have to fix her!!! You have to do whatever it takes!!! Everything will be just fine Mac! I promise!

Mer: I'll do whatever it takes Lena!!! I promise!!!

After that I was wheeled around a corner and couldn't see them anymore.

Third Person POV

Elena shows up in her room. Elijah and Kol are already there along with Matt. They are all standing by Bons bed.

Matt: Lena! Where's Mac??? What room is she in?

Klaus: Matt...Mac isn't doing to good at all.

Matt: Klaus, what happened? What room is she in?

Klaus: She's in the next room. Caroline attacked her. There was a lot of blood. Which reminds me. Nurse!

Nurse: Yes Mr. Mikaelson?

Klaus: At the hotel, Room number 262, there is another pregnant woman. She might be in labor too. Keep her the h3ll away from the rest of us!

Matt comes rushing back in the room.

Matt: GUYS... MACI...IS...DEAD!!!!