Friend....huh.....(Season 1. Chapter 2.)

Deku pov.

After letting katsuki in we sat down on the couch. "Sooo...What we're you doing in this neighbourhood Katsuki..?" I asked awkwardly as he slightly laughed "Ah..so you know me..." He said. We sat in awkward silence till he spoke again "Came to visit my...friend.." he say's as I start to get jealous of this 'friend' he mean's. "Oh...and why are you not spending the night at the're house..?" I ask and he giggles. "Hah..your's so nosy!" He say's while laughing as we complitely forget about talking and change the conversation's scheme. "Do you want to sleep in the bed? The couch is good for me." "No no! It's okay it's your house. I can sleep on the couch!" "No! I insist!" "No no! It's fine! I like sleeping on the couch!" "No! I will sleep on the couch! Your the guest!" "Fine! How about we both sleep on the couch?" As he say's that my heart skip's a beat and I stay silent. "Hey uhhh man are you okay?"He ask's and I just remembered I didn't even tell him my name yet. "It's Izuku Midorya but you can call me Izuku and yeah sure if you want we can sleep on the couch but if we're gonna sleep together anyway then isn't the bed better..?" "Ah! Izuku Midorya huh? Okay Zuku then we're sleeping on the bed, oki?" As katsuki say's that he's soooo cute! Wait Zuku?! "Zuku?!" I ask and he nodd's and ask's "Yeah why? You don't like it?" He ask's and I of course do my usual mumbling and then answer."What?! No no! I was just suprised! Let's go then kacchan!" I say as we go upstair's. When we reach my bedroom we stop at the door....

To be continued!