'Wait'

Yoo Joonghyuk's POV

Joonghyuk moved closer, believing the current situation was just in his mind. Like a dream, he attempted to break the wall and talk to Dokja. In a much more intimate way than usual.

"Kim Dokja." Softly, he ran his finger on Dokja's cheek. His palm started to burn up with the rest of his body. 

"Kim.. Dokja.." He whispered leaning in closer to him. It wasn't like Joonghyuk to make a move like that. 

His vision blurred and he closed his eyes again, resting his head on Dokja's stomach like a pillow. He mumbled while his face rested into his usual cold expression. Joonghyuk's robe slowly slid down his shoulders revealing his muscular figure underneath.

"Uhm.. Joonghyuk.." Dokja carefully pushed Joonghyuk away in attempt to escape. Arms wrapped around Dokja's waist as he tried leaving. "Mmm..." Joonghyuk remained asleep while tightening his hold around Dokja. 

"I'm not your pillow." Dokja shook him harder as he tried moving, but he didn't budge. Joonghyuk slowly opened his eyes again and looked up to see Dokja.

"Didn't you just wake up earlier!? What's the matter with you?" Dokja finally slid out Joonghyuk's hold. His uniform stretched due to his pulls. 

"Was I?" He sat up and rubbed his eye gently while looking at Dokja. Pulling up his robe as he stood up. "Are you feeling better?" Walking to the closet, he disappeared.

"Yeah.." Dokja stood and followed from behind. Numerous images and words cross his mind.

He glanced at him through his peripheral vision. His lips curved upward slightly as he turned back to take some clothes. 

Refusing to exchange their thoughts about what just happened, they were quiet as Joonghyuk picked out his outfit.

"Are you planning to watch me change?" He turned back wrinkling his forehead. "Uh- I'll leave." Dokja quickly paced out his room and closed the door. 

Meanwhile, Joonghyuk took off his robe and looked at the mirror. Turning around, he checked his back. His lips parted while thoughts ran in his mind wildly.

Did he see it?

Trailing down as he looked at the mirror, his scar was a little dark. 

He sighed. Again, his eyebrows furrowed while putting on his clothes.

As he pulled down his shirt, he stared again at the mirror. "What was I even doing?" His lips trembled uttering those words. A hint of regret escaped his breath as he walked back to his room. Glancing at the hands of the clock, he noticed it was already 10pm. 

He walked to his desk and took his bag, putting down some notebooks and books. Upon opening his notebook, he smiled.

Scribbles and doodles filled the page in front of him. It was during class he did this, while he was behind Dokja trying to figure out how he'll ask him to join him for the dumpling event. 

"Good thing this wasn't out.." He mumbled again while resting his chin on his hand, finding a blank page to write on. He opened his text book and heard a loud screech from his door.

Turning back quickly, a young girl entered with a smile. "Joonghyuk!" The girl ran towards him with excitement. Opening her arms as she dived into Joonghyuk's embrace. "Mia..What are you doing here?" He pat her head gently running his fingers through her soft hair. 

"I wanted to see you!" She chuckled and looked up at him. "What are you doing?" She glanced at his notebook. Joonghyuk turned and realized a small chibi of Dokja was on the page. He quickly flipped it and left it at a blank page. "Who's that?" She took his notebook and flipped the pages back to the one with the chibi. "Nothing, just a drawing." He grabbed the notebook from her hands. "Awwh.. Alright." She pouted and turned walking towards the door. "Anyways, there's dinner downstairs! If you haven't eaten yet you should now!" Chuckles escaped her lips as she walked out happily.