Chapter Eighteen

Tae and jk both get shocked listening to hobi and yj. They are both looking at them and hobi and yj at each other.

Jk shakes yj a bit to make her come back to reality. Then she realized what she just said her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

She cursed herself internally and looked at jk apologize eyes who shook his head then she turned to hobi who was still staring at her makes her look down blushing.

Hobi : (in mind) please don't blush. My, my heartu my heartu. Oh my god how can she look so beautiful and cute at the same time . My heart is beating so fast like it will explode any time.

Tae : you will scare her with your constant staring hyung. ( whispered to hobi)

Who comes out from his thought. Look down and compose himself.

Hobi : hello Jungkook and Yoonji i am Jung Hoseok tae's secretary. You can call hobi.

Yoonji : Hii I am Min Yoonji . Intern here. Nice to meet.

Hobi and Tae nodded at her. Hobi still can't move his eyes from her beautiful face.

Jk can sense Hobi and Yoonji conditions so he decided to let them spend some time with each other.

Jk : yoonji why don't you come with us. We will drop you. Your apartment is the same way.

Yoonji : it's fine oppa. I am fine.

Hobi : it's dangerous for a beautiful girl like roaming outside. Come we will drop you

Yoonji blush on hobi's comment. She nodded her head in agreement. Hobi opened the backseat door for her.

Tae thought it was a very gentlemen's move so he moved towards  the open Jungkook 's door but saw him glaring at him like indirectly saying "don't even think about it " So tae backway with pout. Jk open door gets inside the car. Tae also settled himself.

Jk : yoonji do you have any boyfriend or do you like anyone?

Yoonji : No.

Hobi understands that he has a chance so he isn't gonna leave it.

Hobi : wow. What a coincidence. Me too I also  don't have any lover. We both are so similar. Right. Tae

Tae : yeah very similar (said dramatic like hobi like he is mocking which he is actually doing that )

Yoonji and jk somehow suppress their laugh. Hobi looks at tae in betrayal.

Tae stopped the car in front of yoonji's apartment.

Hobi : I also live near here . If you don't mind can I come pick you up tomorrow for the hospital.

Yoonji : Hmm. Ok here is my number. Call me tomorrow when you reach here. Ok bye everyone (bow to them)

Tae : I think you should also get as your house is near here. Right

Hobi : ok bye Jungkook

Jk : bye hobi hyung see you soon.

Now only tae and jk were there in the car. Tae looks at jk who is looking outside from the window.

Tae : It's like hobi and yoonji both fall for each other at first sight right. what do you think about that.

Jk :How can you say that? You seem very sure about it.

Tae : sometimes eyes say many things bun . Sometimes we aren't able to say but our eyes say those things to others.

Listening to tae's words jk chuckle bitterly

Jk (in mind) : it looks like you become blind when it comes to me. Everyone is able to see my feelings for you through my eyes but you were blind that time not to notice. Not to see hurt in my eyes when say you like jimin hyung to me . When I am ready to confess you. You broke me so bad tae so bad. Your eyes say that you love me when you don't.

Tae : what you thinking bun.

Jk comes out of his thoughts.

Jk : eyes lie sometimes Taehyung. It does not always show what we are thinking.

Tae tries to understand what jk is saying but he can't.

Jk : seems like we arrived.

Tae stopped at the parking lot and Jungkook  straight  went to the apartment.

Tae came and saw jk went to his room to freshen up then he too went to his room. When he came down saw jk was cooking.

Tae : need help

Jk : yeah

Tae : Tell me what I have to do ( says in excitement as jk never ask for help)

Jk : Go and sit in the living room it will be my biggest help you know.

Tae : you bad (with pout)

Tae sits on the kitchen counter not helping jk who says for help and starts doing his all time favorite work admiring the beauty in front of him. Jk knows he can't stop tae so he let it go.

Now both were sitting on the dining table having dinner in silent.

Tae: how was your day?

Jk : good . One more thing tomorrow drop me at jin hyung house not at hospital

Tae : why (frowning)

Jk : I will take my car so you don't have to bother dropping and picking up me.

Tae : I am not bothered by it. You don't have to worry about it.

Jk : still I will bring my car here.

Tae becomes sad listening to that. He already has very little time to spend with kookie and that is also going to reduce. He can't let that happen.

Tae now in his room. He called jin.

Jin : hello tae. How are you and bun?

Tae : we are fine hyung I want your little help.

Jin : you just ask for it Tae .

Tae : can damage jk's car?

Jin : but why?

Tae told everything to Jin.

Jin : ok. Is there any process yet

Tae : not really hyung. It's really not easy how it looks.

Jin : I understand. Fighting ok. Bye good night.

Tae : bye hyung

Tae (smile ) : it's not easy for your bunny to get away from me again.

Tae went to his dream land smiling to himself.

I hope you like it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for the next part ☺

What do you think eyes speak of your emotions.

Stay tuned 😌 bye