chapter 8

ROSÈ'S POV

Me and jungkook were dancing on the floor while Taehyung just watching us from the counter, right arm on counter.
Jungkook: "are you having fun or not?"
Rosè: "ofcourse I am loving it."

Suddenly dj Plays a romantic song. I looked him shockingly . He smirked and move his hand to my waist and pulled me closer. I flinched from his action.

We move our body with rhythm but someone pulled me away from jungkook. And It was Taehyung....

Taehyung: "let's go it's getting late"
Rosè: "but taeh-"
Taehyung: "I said let's go" then he pulled my hand towards exit.
Rosè: " leave m- my hand" I spoken and jerk my hand from his grip.

He looked into my eyes in disbelief with anger in his body."what do you think you are? Huh" I shouted at him... He pushed me to the wall and said

Taehyung: "I am the one you belong to" he and..... He started kissing me fiercely. I am hitting his chest to get rid of him but he put my hand on his shoulder. Tears are rolling down to my cheeks and I give up and let him to kiss me.

He slowly go down to my neck and sucked it hard leaving a hickey.
Taehyung: "it shows that you are mine. after this no one can ever make you their" he mumbled. Tears are continuously coming from my eyes." Don't cry baby it's just me" that's why I'm crying,crazy.

He kneel down and wrap his arms around my leg and carry me on his shoulder. I hit his back million of time but he feel nothing. His body is made up of stone. So his heart

Taehyung: "com'on baby , why you are wasting your energy" he took me towards his car and put me in the passenger seat. I'm feeling exhausted and with that I don't know when zone out. The thing I heard was "good night princess".....

~~~~~~~~~~

In morning

I woke up with a headache. My eyes are half openly scanning the place and- It's My Room means my Home

But how I reached here maybe that Taehyung dropped me. I went to the bathroom and stood opposite to the bathroom mirror. I'm looking a mess now if someone would see they would be scared.

I immediately facewash my face and took a shower and change to this :-

I am going down stairs walking a little nervous. What if they ask me where I was last night and with???

R.Mom: "come fast darling eat your breakfast and leave fast or you'll be late for work" she said commandingly. I sat on the dinning chair eating my food. Then suddenly my dad ask
R. Dad: " why are you looking so worried, did something happened " he asked me making a concern yet confusing facial expression.
Rosè: " no I was just thinking about something, nothing happened " I smiled and he nodded at me.

I said goodbyes to my parents and drove to my cafè for work. Although I am a workholic but nowadays I am feeling very tired. I reached there and opened the door greeted by channie and all the staff .

Chanyeol: "Ya long time no see where have you been?" He shouted while coming closer to me making a concerned face.
Rosè: "I was just busy with all my stuffs" I pouted, making cute faces then everyone chucked at me.
Chanyeol: "okay stop with your cuteness and go back to work" he gave me apron and pushed me to the counter.
Rosè: "how dare you? how can you push a girl huh"

We got back to our work

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung was sitting on his chair looking through some documents then afterwards there was a knock on the office door.

Taehyung: "come in" he ordered the person who is knocking at the door
Secretary: "sir mr.lee wants to meet you"
Taehyung: "ok send him to my cabin " he said him with a cold expression in his face these gestures of kim taehyung can make anyone scared of him. After awhile mr.lee came
Mr.lee: "hello Mr. Taehyung, how are you" he pulled his hand for handshake which taehyung accepted
Taehyung: "I'm fine mr.lee, have a seat" he offered him to take a seat in front of him for further talk about business
Mr.lee: "about meeting you I wanted to buy THEM "
Taehyung: "ok then tonight you'll get them but what about payment "
Mr.lee: "I'll give you after having them tonight" he said with a playful smirk but that's not what taehyung want
Taehyung: "I want all the money now "
Mr.lee: "but-" he is paused by his words when taehyung bang the table
Taehyung: "I said no but okay I want all the money now means now" he said while raising his brows
Mr.lee: "ok then I'll pay it " he said giving up with taehyung as he know there is no use of arguing with taehyung and he left

~~~~~~~~~

ROSÈ'S POV

I am walking on the streets heading straight to my home. The night was fully dark only moonlight and some stars were hitting on the earth. I wanted to walk by myself that's why I also refused chanyeol's offer of ride to my home. I was walking peacefully but suddenly I was pulled by someone and it was JUNGKOOKKK!

Rosè: "what the hell why did you pulled me" I asked angrily looking straight into his eyes
Jungkook: "calm down babygirl, I am here because I just wanna ask why you both left last night" he asked me with a grin on his face then the flash of last night came through my mind. He waved his hand to my face "back to the earth chaeyeong "
Rosè: "I was not feeling well so taehyung drop me home that's it" I lied to him
Jungkook: "are you sure" he wiggled his brow mixed with a question mark on his face
Rosè: "ya why would I lie to you" I said casually "now leave me" I pushed him from me
Jungkook: "alright alright" he took a pause and continue "let's go I'll drop you home" he pulled my hand towards his car and forced me to sit through I was stopping him he didn't even care. We both entered his car and he started driving.......
Whole ride he was staring at me that made me uncomfortable. I adjust myself and asked
Rosè: "why can't you focus on road instead"
Jungkook: "how can I when such a beautiful girl is sitting next to me"
The whole ride was looking outside the window and he. He was just staring at me.
Rosè: "my home, btw thank you for dropping me at home"
Jungkook: "it's ok sweetheart bye" I faked smiled to him somehow he's more weird than taehyung. I can hear the sound of his car announcing that he is going.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Now who was he with you?"

______________________________________