Through The Eyes Of Khonsu

Twins Progress: They are now 1 month old(Feb 10th) and as a result are now walking but not very steady. They have the physical progress of a 1 year old human and have the curiosity of well, puppies. Mentally they are 8-9 years old and their personalities are becoming more noticeable.

........................................................................

"Are you sure you can handle this?"

That late afternoon in Sumeru the tiny family had recently returned due to a letter from a friend Xiao had made and Lumine had also grown close to herself. It had been a request and commission offer from Jeht. A full month that how much time had passed but you wouldn't notice looking at the little toddlers clinging to their parents' legs. The month old little sun and moon deities looked more like one or two year old toddler humans. Their baby down covered wings had grown considerably as well.

Little Bakari shyly poked his head out from behind his mother, his chubby little hands clinging to her snow white dress. But there was a small smile as he looked up at the acting grand sage after their parents had helped him with the artificial hive mind. His messy pale blonde hair was showing streaks of ebony black at this time. Perched on his head was little Mochi, his fur getting blotches of black in his fur like speckles of falling volcanic ash.

Not far away Paimon was failing horribly at keeping little Nalini from wandering off. The curious little yakshini drew in at the sight of a dusk bird that had landed nearby. The rambunctious little sun goddess Sumeru called Lady Ophois giving the silver haired celestial fairy one heck of a time. But for her father all it took was a single word or glance to reel in their wayward daughter. Her brand new white dress with fiery poppy flower patterns and her little leather sandals made it easy for her run and play.

"I'll manage fine I assure you Lumine and Lord Alatus."assured Alhaitham calmly as with a giggle of mischief Nalini hid behind the scholar, sticking her tongue out at Paimon.

"He he he~! Cwan't swop me Squeaker."she taunted.

"Why you little—Stop calling Paimon that!"huffed Paimon in protest.

"Swister swop, mama and papa swaid we need to be gwood for uncle."sighed Bakari. Why did he get stuck with a sister like Ceres? She couldn't seem to sit still and he lost track of the number of tantrums she had. Like last night she had tried climbing one of the bookcases in the library room. Had uncle Kuroneko not been visiting it probably would have gotten messy.

"Nalini do I need to put you in timeout again?"warned Lumine, making her ebony daughter flinch. The little yakshini desperately shook her head no. "Then be good. If you behave, I promise we can stop for those treats you like."

"Rweally?"

"Really."confirmed Xiao letting Alhaitham take the twins' things. However little Bakari was very reluctant to let go of his mother, tears threatening to fall. It took some work and clearly broke Lumine's heart seeing him crying but in a flicker of golden light the twins watched their parents and Paimon leave.

"Hey, it's alright they'll be back in a few days. Come along now, both of you."Alhaitham urged, opening his door. Still sniffling Bakari looked behind him while Nalini raced right inside. "Bakari, come inside."

"Mama..."he whimpered as his fuzzy wings drooped. The poor boy looked like a kicked puppy as he went inside. Mochi hopped down and right into his arms to nuzzle him. His little paw gave his master a soft pat on the head. But that didn't seem to help as he climbed onto the couch with a pout. Nalini meanwhile was being kept distracted and offered some of her toys. Alhaitham, not far away, took a seat and opened his small book. "Not wanting to join your sister, little yaksha prince?"he asked after a while.