•He is not Jungkook•

(Author's POV)

Yes, the love of her life was standing infront of her, her eyes were filled with tears. All their happy memories were flashing infront of her eyes. And also the last meet when they said goodbye to eachother. She wished it would be good if she haven't allowed him to go. Then everything would be perfect, they would have living their lives happily. She run to hug jimin but unfortunately she pass through him. Even though she was able to see him but still he is soul and she can't touch him.

"Jimin, i can see you..*cry* but how this..and Jung..ko..ok." she said while crying and she hide her face with her hands.

"Yn, i know it's difficult for you but...
We can't do anything we are helpless, infront of fate. Now stop all these and concentrate in your present."

"Present!!! How can you expect from me to live in present, when my whole future was depend on my past. My future was you, my present was you. But look....what happen, i can't live you and ALSO THAT JUNG..."

"He is not JUNGKOOK."

He said in a fast pace. Yn was shocked by hearing that, because if it is not jungkook then it must be some evil soul, who is in jungkook's body and creating these problems.

"What??? What did you say?? He is not jungkook. Then who is he??" She said with curiosity in her voice.

"Even i also don't know, who is he....but I'm damn sure he is not jungkook." He said with confidence.

"And how can you say that???" She asked.

"Because he can also see me, that day when he call you for the date, that time i was also there and everytime he was looking at my direction while narrowing his eyes and also he know many things about me  which even jungkook don't know." He said with heavy voice.

" He said with heavy voice

"Okay...may be he is not jungkook then who is he???"

"That's what we need to find. It is possible that some evil spirit get enter into jungkook's body he is trying to harm you."

Jimin was continuously talking, at that time yn looks at him.....and all the past memories came infront of her eyes.

(FLASHBACK)

"Jimin!!! Jimin!!! *Giggling* catch me if you can" *show him her tongue*

"Wait. Wait you little monster.!!! Soon i will catch you." *Said while running towards her*

"Ooooo.....you are so innocent, do you think you can do that; come come."

"Ooo is that so, YOU...come here.!!!!" Finally he caught her and start ticking to her.

"Jimin..*laughing* jimin stop it."

"Why!!! Now what happen" said while giggling.

Their giggles were echoing under that beautiful sky.....who got his color from the love of sunset.

who got his color from the love of sunset

(Flashback ends)

"I think we need a help of some priest or paranormal experts, so it's better if you can talk to them. Okay!!. Yn!! Yn?? YN!!!!!" Yn,was lost in jimin's thought...he complete his talk ad call her but she didn't listen and jimin call her name loudly.

"Haan...ye .ah!! Amm.,okay I'll talk to them." She was hiding her face from him.

"What are you thinking of??"

"Why do you think so???" She said while busting out with tears. And hide her face by her hands.

The misery of jimin was killing him, like the love of his life was standing infront of him and crying. But he can't do anything. Not even able to wipe off her tears.

"Yn.....!! You know i heard somewhere. If someone's love is true then they meet on the heaven. And get free from this material world. I think our love is also true, you don't cry we will meet soon." Jimin said while making eye contact with her.

"Then leave all this things...I'm coming with you. I will kill myself." She said while crying almost choking herself.

"And do you think, I'll get happy???"

"I don't know, i just want to live with you."

"You want to live with me?!!!? Without knowing, who killed me??, You want to live with me???! Even though that evil soul is in jungkook's body?? You want to live with me??? By leave your parents?? Yn do you think i will appreciate all these things.huh???" Jimin said with bit angry tone.

"Then what should I do jimin." Crying

"Live the life, make it happy ; so that my soul could get salvation from this world." He said while trying to touch her cheeks.

~TO BE CONTINUE~

•Do comments and votes•