Chapter 1: Serendipitous Beginnings

Taehyung was a young boy full of life, residing in the bustling city of Daegu with his beloved grandmother. One fateful day, his best friend, FR, approached him with an air of excitement in his voice.

"Hey, Tae! Come here, I want to tell you something," FR called out, his eyes shimmering with anticipation.

Taehyung turned towards FR, his face lighting up with his signature boxy smile. "What is it? Tell me!" he replied eagerly.

With a hint of nervousness, FR began, "You know my dream has always been to become an idol, right?"

Taehyung nodded, his curiosity piqued. "Of course, I remember. So, what's happened?"

"I heard that there's a music company called BH searching for trainees," FR revealed. "I want to participate in their auditions."

Taehyung's eyes widened with excitement, mirroring his friend's enthusiasm. "Really? That's amazing news! I'm so happy for you," he exclaimed. "When are the auditions?"

FR's smile faltered slightly as he hesitated. "Well, there's a small problem," he admitted. "The company is located in Seoul, and the audition was in Daegu, but I don't have the courage to go alone for the audition."

Taehyung's expression softened with determination. "Is that all? Don't worry, I'll go with you. I believe in you, and I'm sure you'll succeed in the auditions," he reassured his friend.

FR's face lit up with gratitude and affection. "Oh, really? You'll come with me? Taehyung, you're the best friend anyone could ask for."

A few days later, Taeheyng accompanied his freind to the audition for Big Hit Entertainment in Daegu. They navigated the bustling streets until they found themselves standing in front of the audition venue.

FR's pulse quickened with anticipation, knowing that this was the first step towards his dream.

Taehyung placed a reassuring hand on FR's shoulder. "You've worked so hard for this moment. I have complete faith in you. Just believe in yourself and let your talent shine," he encouraged.

FR nodded, grateful for KT's unwavering support. "Thank you, Tae. Your belief in me means everything."

As FR entered the audition room, Taehyung found himself observing the scene. His eyes brimmed with admiration for his friend's bravery and determination. Unbeknownst to him, a member of the company's staff had been observing Taeheyng closely.

The staff member approached Taehyung, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Hey, do you want to try?" he asked, gesturing towards the audition room.

Taehyung blinked in surprise, his mind racing to comprehend the sudden opportunity. "Try? But I didn't register for the audition," he responded, a mix of curiosity and excitement lacing his words.

The staff member reassured him, "No problem at all. You can give it a shot if you'd like. I can help you through the process."

Taehyung's heart pounded with a mix of uncertainty and possibility. He knew he had to make a decision. Taking a deep breath, he made up his mind. "Alright, but I need to call my father first to ask for permission," he said, reaching for his phone.

Dialing his father's number, Taehyung spoke with a mix of excitement and nervousness: "Appa, there's something important I need to share with you. As you know, my love for music knows no bounds, and I harbor a fervent dream of becoming an idol."

Taehyung's Dad, his voice filled with warmth and patience: "Taehyung, take a moment to collect your thoughts, my son. I am well aware of your unwavering passion for music. Pray, continue."

With a wistful smile and a hint of anticipation, Taehyung elaborated on his encounter: "You see, I am currently in Seoul accompanying a friend for his audition. Surprisingly, one of the company staff approached me, extending an unexpected offer to audition as well."

Taehyung's Dad, genuinely intrigued: "Oh, really? And how did you respond, my dear?"

Taehyung's eyes twinkled as he replied, his voice laced with sincerity: "I humbly expressed my need for your approval, Appa. For I hold immense respect and love for you, and I simply cannot embark on this journey without your consent."

Taehyung's Dad, his tone affectionate yet contemplative: "I understand. So, you seek my permission?"

Taehyung, his words a plea tinged with anticipation: "Yes, Appa."

Taehyung's Dad, playfully teasing his son: "Hmm, give me some time, Taetae. I must carefully ponder this decision. Perhaps, in a few days, I shall deliver my answer."

Taehyung's heart sank at the thought of delay, and he implored his father earnestly: "Appa, I beseech you, please spare me from this agony of uncertainty. The staff members are patiently waiting, Appa."

Taehyung's Dad, chuckling heartily: "Alright, alright. You have my blessings, my son. However, promise me that you won't sign anything before consulting me, alright? Remember, I am always here for you. Fighting!"

Taehyung, brimming with gratitude, whispered affectionately: "Thank you, Appa. I love you."

Taehyung's Dad, his voice filled with paternal love: "I love you too, Taetae."

Taehyung started his trail performance, and the staff was surprised by his presence, energy, and exceptional charm. Taehyung was accepted to be a part of the idol trainees, and he was the only one accepted from Daegu. Meanwhile, FR failed his audition, feeling jealous of KT's unexpected success.

That day, KT became the only one accepted from Daegu.

******
Hi everybody,  first of all, i want to tell you the it's the first time when it try to write a story or a fanfic. I hope you will like it.
If you don't like it, just be kind, and not be roud please.