1

A girl shoots up gasping from her dream, covered in a light cold sweat. She has long golden bronze hair, fair with a bit of a tan skin, viridian orbs mixed with amber and blue, and she wore a light baby blue nightgown with spaghetti straps and a light amount of lace. "That dream again.. about Paris.. a woman who has the exact same hair color and length as me.. a fire.. a baby girl.. and two masked people.." she whispered before grabbing a locket from her nightstand and turning on her lamp to look at the locket.

She opens the locket revealing a picture of the famous dancer, Iris Lily Swann and the beautiful soprano, Esmeralda Swann standing side by side together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She opens the locket revealing a picture of the famous dancer, Iris Lily Swann and the beautiful soprano, Esmeralda Swann standing side by side together. In the next portrait, she sees the phantom and smiles softly, her jewel-like eyes meeting his own. "I wish I knew who the baby was, monsieur phantom.. then I could've helped you locate him or her." She whispers to the photo, placing two fingers on her lips and bringing them to the photo. "Ok, Melody, mother and father said they had a surprise for you." She looks out the closed curtains and sees daylight.

"Morning already?" She mumbles underneath her breath before going to the curtains and opening them. She heads downstairs and sees her mother, clad in one of her favorite dresses. Her mother, Roselle De Chagny is simply beautiful. She has long light brown hair, deep yet warm hazel eyes and same fair skin. She is wearing a light baby pink dress with ruffles and her wedding ring is on her finger. "Mother? What was the surprise you both wanted to show me?" She asks the woman as she smiles and reaches into her large bag, pulling out a ventriloquist's dummy.

"Woah.. cute!" Melody giggles, happily taking the dummy from her mother and hugs her. "Thank you, mom! Thanks, dad!" She says before rushing off to her bedroom. Placing the dummy on her bed, she pulls out a white piece of cloth and slips behind her divider, coming out wearing a snowy white dress with puffy sleeves, a few green faux gems and cream flats. Her hair is into a braid and she sits down by her new doll. "Hm? What's this?" She pulls out a piece of paper from the doll's pocket. "Is this some sort of song?" She wonders out loud, opening the paper.

" 'Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molunnu Karrano'? That's a strange song.." she mumbles softly, closing the paper and putting back in his pocket. She sighs before picking up her doll. "Hm.. I'll call you.. Edward!" She says to him, holding him up to her eyes. Was it just her or did the doll's mouth drop open in shock? She gently shakes her head and places her new doll on her bed. "Stay right there, Eddy~ I won't be long, I just have to practice for my piano recital." She croons at him before exiting her bedroom.

The door closes and the doll moves up from where she has placed him. "That girl.. she couldn't possibly be..!" He murmurs under his breath, hearing the soft sound of piano being played (A/n: start music.) it was soft yet beautiful sounding.. from what he could hear, she definitely inherited her father's musical talents.. her father was not Raoul but he was grateful that her mother and her father adopted the girl when she was just a baby. It's what her real mother would've wanted.. he remembered that her mother called her Melody so that was her name. A pretty one too.

After he didn't hear the sound of piano playing anymore, the sound of footsteps went though the air as the doll turned silent and stopped moving. "I still wonder why I have these talents.. Mom is a writer and dad is a businessman.. I don't understand.." oh if only she knew.. her new doll thought, looking at the dead queen's daughter as she untied her hair from it's braid as it flowed down her back like liquid metal. She looked practically like her mother with the same eyes and exact same liquid metal-like hair along with it's length.

Iris.. I promise that when I find your theater, I will bring your precious baby girl back to you.. the doll thought once more, wanting to reach up and touch her. Would it be soft like silk or warm as the first rays of sunlight when she holds his hands for the first time? Even in the mid-noon's light, she looked like the first magnolia in June.. she truly did blossom beautifully.. she looked like the queen when she was a child born in England. The doll's eyes met the girl's viridian green jewels as they held the spirit of the famous dancer who was burned during the fire that spread to the opera house in Paris..

That was then he heard her gentle voice humming a tune to what seemed to be a lullaby. He knew that song since it was the lullaby that the queen would always sing it for her daughter when she was just barely a month old before that fire took the queen and her two lovers, the phantom and the soprano, Esmeralda. All the doll knew was that their souls were in a theater somewhere, crying out for their beloved baby girl. He just.. couldn't figure out which theater that their souls inhabited. She opened her locket and he froze, seeing the portraits of the dancer, soprano and opera ghost.

He is now certain.. Melody was the missing princess! The proof was standing right in front of him, after all. But, he knew she didn't remember her true parents and that her 'parents' were her aunt and uncle who were the queen's sister and brother-in-law. It was probably for the best that she didn't remember the fire.. but judging from how she knew the lullaby, her aunt must've sung it for her in case her sister returned.

The doll smiles softly. He was going to make sure that the princess was safe since he refused to make her his slave, something he knew the queen would've wanted.

The long-lost princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें