⍣ ❈ ⍣

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

PATRICIA MARIE RODRIGUEZ played by Anya Taylor Joy

played by Anya Taylor Joy

"Why the hell would I listen to YOU"

VINICIUS JOSE PAIXÃO DE OLIVEIRA JR.
played by himself

"Why is HE here? isn't he supposed to be playing at his little oil club."

Real Madrid team as themselves
Kevin Alvarez as himself
Diego Lainez as himself
Kylian Mbappe as himself
Cristiano Ronaldo as himself
Georgina Rodriguez as herself
Kali uchis as Jannie Silva

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

PATRICIA or Patri as some call her, grew up being known as Georgina Rodriguez's little baby sister either way that little baby sister developed a bigger name for herself. At only 17 with the help of her lovely brother in law Cristiano Ronaldo, Patri managed to obtain many roles for movies in Spain as well as in the states causing her to raise to high levels of popularity by her hard work.

Friends and Family adore Patri, including one friend in particular who she very painfully liked for the last 2 years even during her relationship with the french golden boy, Kylian Mbappe. Patricia currently lives in Madrid due to her most needy and clingy besties who play for the football club REAL MADRID begging to see her. Although she may be a working actress she also does modeling in order to pay her millions of books she has cooped up in her bedroom.

Patricia was never good with relationships including her and Kylian's but ever since she moved to Madrid a new victim has her captivated and completely whipped even if her flirting skills are worse than Kevin Alvarez trying to "rizz" up her sister she still always tried.

ONE INVITE TO THE CLUB by yours truly , Vini Jr. leads to the night where both parties might realize that the tension between them isn't as playful as they think it is..

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

A/N
hey yall..... i feel really guilty for not uploading on the other stories but let me know if i should still!!!! I MISSED YALL
also what do y'all think of the book so far?