𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌 ∙

__________________________________

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 •
ALAYAH POV •

"You're still coming to my party later?" I asked my best friend, Brooklyn

We were currently on the swings at the park near our school.

Me and bk have been best friends since 2nd grade , we are the duo nobody knew they needed.

We have sleepovers, hangouts, movies, parties, etc.

"Yeah ima be there." She said swinging her legs back and forth on the swing.

I nodded my head looking up at the sky then at Brooklyn.

She's so pretty.

I had a little crush on brooklyn for a while, well..what I mean by a while is since 8th grade.

She smart, pretty, funny, and she has the most sweetest soul. Her personality is what makes her stand out more. She's different.

Now Brooklyn said she has liked girls since she was 9 , I liked girls since I was 11. In 9th grade she used to her a girlfriend, it upset me because that's when my crush on her began to get bigger and bigger.

Everytime we would hang, she always had to be in the way or had to come to every event, one time we had a sleepover with about 4 of our other friends, it was 7 of us. Seeing them being cuddled up and lovey dovey made my stomach turn.

We are sophomores so I don't really think about it anymore since it was a long time ago.

It's towards the end of the school year and this year has been a pain in the fucking ass.

Brooklyn has been working on her music and stuff. I've been working on music producing, but school has been in the way so I haven't been working on it lately-

"LAYAH" Brooklyn yelled making me jump and get out of my thoughts.

"Shit, I'm sorry" I looked down in my lap.

"It's fine , my mom said I have to come home for dinner" she hopped off the swing.

"Bye tanner." I called her by her nickname

"Bye byee" she came up to me and kissed my cheek, before walking away.

I smiled as my cheeks heated up. Yes, we we're close enough to kiss each other on the cheek.

__________________________________

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 •
ALAYAH POV•

Today I turn 16 I said to myself, the loud music, people drinking and smoking, twerking, kissing, dancing.

"Yo alayah" I snapped out of my thoughts turning to see Brooklyn.

"Hey bk" I smiled

"Hey dude, happy birthdayyy." She kissed my cheek.

"Thank you" my cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

I turned to see brook's ex girlfriend at the corner of my eye.

How the fuck-

She probably came with her friends, but the bitch wasn't even invited.

It's whatever, just as long as she doesn't approach, im cool.

"What's wrong lay" bk frowned looking making me look into her eyes.

It's something about her eye contact that makes me goes weak in the knees. "Nothing important." I said sheepishly

"You sure? You can always talk to me." She spoke putting one of my curls behind my ear.

"Yeah I'm good" I smiled weakly.

"Mmm k, ima go get something to drink. See you lil nigga." She walked away.

I felt pairs of eyes on me, I turn to see bk's ex side eyeing me with a mean mug.

I turn around being unbothered because I ain't up with her bullshit and shenanigans.

I sipped my drink slowly walking over to rico, my other bestfriend since 2nd grade.

"I just seen bk's ex," I frowned rubbing my arm.

"Yep i seen she was here too , layah don't let that peanut head ass bitch get under your skin, you betta then this." she stared into my eyes.

I nodded sitting back on the couch.

I talked with rico and other people most of the time. It made me feel better with us laughing and talking.

I haven't seen brook and I was getting a little worried , I thought she was gonna join us.

"Ima be back" I told rico and she nodded.

I went in the kitchen but she wasn't in there, then the bathroom, and the backyard, still..no sign of her.

I went upstairs to the guest room and opened the door.

bk's ex was on top of her making out, touching all over each other, the bitch was moaning in between each kiss.

Brooklyn's head turned as her eyes widened

They stop as they seen me.

I couldn't move, I stood there in shock as tear welled up in my eyes.

I can't believe this shit is happening.

Wtf.

I was feeling mixed emotions and my blood was already boiling.

"You dirty ass bitch" I mumbled with tears streaming down my face.

Bk pushed the girl off of her.

"Alayah-" bk spoke , getting off the bed in a rushing process.

I stormed out of the room, down the steps in to the kitchen, people were looking at me confused. I didn't give a fuck about people seeing me cry right now.

I was genuinely hurt, the person I had a crush on though. I mean it's not like we were together, but still I'm very fucking hurt.

I grabbed the bottle off strawberry ciroc stumbling out the house into the street.

I walked and walked until I sat down on the curb, I wasn't too far away from my house.

I opened up the ciroc, taking sips of it. Putting it back on the ground. I put my head in the lap sobbing.

This is some fucked up shit for real.

She's my bestfriend.

𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖾?

𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆?