Miel Corre Por Sus Venas

"Honey Courses Through Her Veins" 

CW// Mentions of infidelity, smoking, exhibitionism, a lot of out of character content, a small dash of fourth wall breaking, a pinch of impact play, blood kink???, a bunch of overstim, a whole shit ton of filth, Peter abusing Miles by making him babysit, Lyla being a bad bitch, and no proofreading yet ☹️

Word Count: 8060

   HIS COLD GAZE BORED INTO THE PROJECTIONS IN FRONT OF HIM, WATCHING OVER THE MULTIVERSE. His eyes went over every alternate universe, making sure no anomalies slipped in the delicate realities and destroyed what the other spider people had. That way, they all didn't lose their entire world just like he did. 

   "This isn't healthy, Miggie," Lyla's voice chimed in, making him inhale just hearing her concerns (and the awful nickname she gave him). 

   "Im fine, Lyla." He muttered with a huff. 

   "Come onnnn," Her voice was a bit more playful, trying to get him out of his mood, "-- Take a break, Miguel! You haven't left this place at all, other than to eat, sleep, drink, and use the bathroom. I don't even think you've talked to anyone ever since--"

  He cut her off, "Ever since the whole Miles incident. I know, I know," he hummed softly, leaning into his desk and putting his face in his palms as he thought. His little AI assistant was right, he needed nothing more than a break. He looked back at the hologram. 

   She had a hopeful expression, "...So...?" She trails off, batting her lashes as she awaits his decision. 

   "I can't take a break. The fate of the multiverse relies on me," Miguel muttered. He leaned back into his chair and continued to surveillance the universes.

   Annoyed, she defied his decision, "Too late," Lyla said with a grin.

   "Too late? Wha- Wha... What's too late?" Miguel asks snapping his head towards her. He grimaced seeing her mischievous smile. 

   "I called Peter Parker," Lyla said with a hum, "You're going out. You need'a get outta here," She said with a giggle. 

   "First of all," he got up from his chair, pointing an accusatory finger at the hologram, "Which one?" 

   Lyla crossed her arms and shifted on her other leg, looking up at Miguel with an unamused expression. She knew he knew exactly which one. 

   "Second of all, I cannot go out. What if something happens? I need to be there just in case," Miguel argued. 

   Lyla groaned, "Uuugggh! Its like you don't trust me. Cmon, Miggie! You literally created me!" She crossed her arms, "Look, I'm here to help you out. I'll take watch of all infinite multiverses, if I see any discrepancies I'll just shoot you text. Plus, there are so many Spider people out there that can watch over themselves! Cmon, just go out and have fun with your buddies.  I have everything under control." She winked

   Miguel listened, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing, "Fine, fine..." he sighed, "I'll be out," Lyla squealed excitedly, making him roll his eyes, "But only for 2 hours! That's it!"

   "Glad to see you finally taking a break, I hope 'ya have fun, Miguel!" she typed away, possibly texting Peter Parker. "Now is the matter of waiting for that motherf--"