Graffiti Painting

The boys were out on patrolling tonight as Mikey started to get bored while Donnie was on his phone and Leo was practicing his portals with his swords.

"I'm so bored, nothing is happening! Raph, can I go graffiti painting? I promise I'll be careful not to get spotted by anyone!" Mikey said as his big brother sighed and looked at him.

"Fine Mikey! Go ahead!" Raph said as his little brother left and it was just him, Leo and Donnie patrolling tonight.

"He better not get spotted by any humans while he graffiti painting!" Raph said to himself as he gritted his teeth together.

"He'll be fine Raph!" Donnie said.

As soon as Mikey was about to start graffiti painting until he heard a voice above him.

"Woo!"

Mikey looked up at the sky, seeing someone landed on his feet and the person take off the hoodie, it was a human teenager with a blue jacket on as he walked over to the graffiti wall and Mikey couldn't help but smile and blushes. But he went back to graffiti painting as the human teenager started talking to him.

"It's nice to have all these creative arts on the walls, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah it is!" Mikey said.

Mikey gasps and turned around, he didn't want the guy to see his face because he was a mutant turtle.

"You okay?" He asked.

"It's just that I'm worried that I might scare you because of the way I look even though I'm a mutant turtle!" He said in a worried tone.

"Dude, I don't care that you're a mutant turtle besides I think it's pretty cool!" He said. Mikey was surprised when he said that and he faced him.

"Really?" Mikey asked as he nodded and the orange box turtle sighed in relief.

"I'm Mikey!" He said as he introduced himself.

"I'm Miles! Nice to meet you!" Miles said as they shook hands and got to know each other.

"Wow! Did you paint this?" Miles asked.

"Yeah! I'm a graffiti artist and I also like eating pizza too!" Mikey said.

"Me too!" Miles said.

"I'm really impressed with your creativity Mikey! You know, we should graffiti paint sometimes but only if you want to?" Miles asked as Mikey blushes and got excited.

"Yes! Yes I do!" Mikey said.

"Cool!" Miles said as he was about to leave but then he wanted to text Mikey sometimes.

"Here! That's my number, text me!" Miles said as he left and Mikey was smiling.

Meanwhile, back at the Lair, Mikey came home a little late he tried to walk pass the hallway but got caught by Raph.

"Mikey, it's late and where were you? I was starting to get worried!" Raph said as Mikey let out a groan.

"I told you, I was graffiti painting!" He said as Raph had his arms crossed and had a serious looks.

"Did any humans saw you while you were doing it?" Raph asked. Mikey took a deep breath and thought of a lie.

"No!" Mikey lied. He let out a yawn and pretend to get tired.

"Alright little man! Go get some sleep, goodnight!" He said.

"Goodnight Raph!" He said as he walked into his bedroom and got on his bed.

Mikey wasn't going to sleep that night, he was actually texting miles and they stayed up till 11:30 pm. Mikey was started to fall in love with miles even though he was a human and Mikey was a mutant turtle, he really didn't care.