ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 0: Prologue

"Aella! Come on hun! We're going to meet your auntie today" your mother yelled out softly, her tone, delighted. Little Aella L/n ran down the stairs as fast as she could, she was excited to see her new born friends. "Am I going to be able to play with them after they arrive?" Aella asked with glee, hand in hand with her mother as they head towards the vehicle that was parked in front of their way, "Not yet, sweetheart, your new friends will have to rest first." your mother smiled at you sweetly, you, wanting to play with your new friends, frowning your brows a bit which your mother noticed.

Your mother chuckled softly before taking you up into her soft and slender arms, you liked being carried around as you didn't want to work hard, trying to at least walk. Your mother placed you down on the car seat and tucked in your seat belts, as your mother was finally done with placing the seat belt around you, your mother finally did hers and you set off into the hospital where Ai Hoshino was planning to give birth.

You were pretty hyper so you couldn't exactly sit still, in which your mother had to keep giving you your favorite snacks. You looked out the window as the car passed by some street vendors, you were craving street food but that can wait until later. 

The wind rushed in through the open car seat, your mother unlocked your seat belt and swept you up into her arms as she closed the car door. You and your mother went inside an elevator so that you'd be able to arrive just in time as your auntie, Ai Hoshino, went into labor. You noticed there wasn't any doctor around to help and all you saw was a few nurses entering and exiting the room. Since you, being a kid, brushed it off, getting off your seat to explore the place.

~~~~~~

A snack from a vending machine of s/o/c (snack of choice) in hand and your mother's hand in the other, you were smiling gleefully as your mother sighed, relieved to find you around the snack area. "Are you satisfied now?" your mother asked with a smile as you took a bite out of your s/o/c, you nod proudly as you continue eating.

Stopping in front of the closed door, your mother opened it for you so that you'll be able to head inside, your smile grew wide as your auntie patted an area for you to sit at. "Hello Lala-chan, how's your day going?" Ai smiled as she picked you up and sat you down on the hospital bed.

"Today is awesome! I get to play with my new friends after they rest for a while," you smile gleefully, your eyes sparkled as your mother and Ai chuckled. "Yes, they'll have to rest for a while," Ai replied cheerfully.

~~~~~~

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ A few weeks after the Hoshino Twins' birth ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Little Aella was sitting next to Ai as she babied her male son, who's named Aquamarine Hoshino. Ai was talking in a baby voice, smiling before lending him to you. You carefully make him sit while making him sit upright, still facing towards you. That was when you noticed his eyes opening, eyes, as blue as the sky and sea alike, star like eyes on his left but none on his right, pretty odd. Aqua, who's a year younger than you, was just staring at you like you were the stars.