Chapter 1

It was the next day and Kyubin was finishing up getting himself ready

It was the next day and Kyubin was finishing up getting himself ready. He didn't want to wear his police uniform as it might alert some people so he dressed himself in a dark green buttoned up, some black slacks and white shoes.

He put his watch on his wrist and grabbed his keys, heading out of his apartment and taking the elevator down to the lobby. After getting into his car, he started to engine and took off to the Entertainment building.

He made it and parked in the Entertainment's garage parking lot. He exited out of his car and made his way to the entrance of the building. Upon entering a male with a dark blue suit was rush-fully making his way towards Kyubin. "Hi, are you officer Shin?" The male in the suit asked once he stopped in front of the other.

"Yes I am. How did you know I would be walking in around this time?" Kyubin asked, slightly suspicious of the male. "I'm ceo Lee, I saw you from the outside cameras." The male explained as he held out his hand for Kyubin to shake.

Kyubin nodded an understanding nod as he clashed his hand with the ceo and shook it firmly. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Lee. I was informed that you been receiving death threats, do you perhaps know why?" Kyubin started interrogating the older man as he took his hand out from the other's hand.

"I have no clue why. It started a few weeks after my wife died in the beginning of this year. I was grieving at the time so I have no clue." Mr. Lee expressed as Kyubin took out a notepad and a pen and wrote down the given information.

"Anything out of the ordinary since then? Like strange people walking in and out of here?..." Kyubin asked with a hand gesture. "Not that I have seen." Mr. Lee said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Okay.....do you have a front desk here?" Kyubin asked as he closed the little notepad and clicked his pen close.

"Yes, right this way." Mr. Lee gestured to his right and Kyubin nodded and took the first step towards the right.

𖤐

"Hi, officer Shin. I'm on a investigation on why Mr. Lee here has been receiving death threats. Did you perhaps seen any suspicious people walk in and out of here?" Kyubin stated as he flipped open his notepad to ready himself for any given information he should write down.

"Well there was this one guy who was wearing a black hoodie. I couldn't see his face, but I'm pretty sure I saw blonde hair." The woman at the desk explained and Kyubin wrote down every piece of the information.

"Anything else?" Kyubin questioned as he looked the woman straight in the eyes. The woman started to blush and played with her hair, "a date?" She boldly asked and Kyubin's lips went into a straight line. "Thank you for your time ma'am." Kyubin bowed before walking away, Mr. Lee following right after him.

"So..?" Mr. Lee quipped with nervousness in his voice, Kyubin took hint towards the nervousness the older man had. "Nothing so far.." Kyubin replied with a sigh as he put away the notepad and pen.

"But I'll be sure to keep looking for any clues." Kyubin stated as he looked Mr. Lee straight into the eyes. For a second there, Kyubin thought he saw a hint of relief in the man's eyes, but it could be his own eyes playing tricks on him.

Before the two could continue with their conversation, a voice echoed throughout the whole lobby.

"FATHER!"

A blonde haired male stomped his way towards the ceo and Kyubin with a pissed off look on his face. And despite the look on his face, Kyubin thought he looked beautiful. "Father, why is my manger—" the blonde haired male started, but stopped mid-sentence once he caught a glimpse of Kyubin standing there.

He looked over once more and locked eyes with Kyubin.

'Woah'

☙〰❣︎〰❧

First chapter!!!!🤭✨

And so much just happened in this one chapter!!! Or so I think...? Idk

Am I authoring enough here?! 😭

Also, here's Kyubin's outfit

But anyways, like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3