29

Chapter 29

    A cold towel was placed on the hot forehead.

    The eyelids were slightly opened, and the crimson eyes were a little hazy. Lying Qing ShuiMian said hoarsely, "Thank you."

    So the bony hand resting on the soft towel put two or three fingers together and pressed the towel. Cold water overflowed from the saturated towel, slipped from the young man's forehead, and submerged in his temples.

    Qing ShuiMian's eyes widened a little, with condemnation in his eyes.

    In the eyes of the owner of the purple eyes, the crimson eyes are slightly in a trance, and deep in the pupils is a pool of spring water. The shimmering waves gather together to form that slightly gentle and energetic gaze.

    "Call me by name." Xia Youjie said.

    Affected by heat and cold, Qingshuimian had a headache, and his thinking was not as quick as usual. Hearing the request, he obediently shouted: "Jie."

    The pair of purple eyes above narrowed slightly, seeming to be somewhat happy. Then, Xia Youjie wiped the water that had slid down the patient's forehead to the temples with a soft wet towel, gently and carefully.

    Gently exhaling, Qingshuimian closed his eyes.

    Just yesterday, after expelling the curse spirit, the rainy season came as soon as it was said, but Qing Shuimian forgot to bring an umbrella. After a rain, he experienced the scorching sun while he was semi-humid. The heat and humidity accumulated in his body. After one night, he was in a bad mood.

    Recently, he and Xia Youjie are both going out as partners. Seeing that his spirit was sluggish and he had to persist in his work to complete the task, Xia Youjie couldn't bear his partner's overwork and stopped him. The location of the two missions was very close to his home, so after explaining to their parents, they brought them back to take care of them.

    Qingshuimian has not had such a peaceful rest for a long time. Recently at home, before he woke up from sleep, he felt chest tightness. When he opened his eyes, Mao Mao Xiao Wu was pressing on his chest.

    In fact, after having Maomaoxiaowu, his sleep is much better than before. But these days I have been running outside, so busy that I live in the school dormitory, and even writing the song score is recorded on my mobile phone and sent to the manager by email.

    I don't know, what happened to my sister and Maomao Xiaowu?

    Many thoughts are extinguished with sleepiness. Qingshuimian's chest rose and fell evenly, his breathing was clear and shallow, and he finally fell asleep.

    Seeing him falling asleep, Xia Youjie gently closed the door of the room, and went downstairs softly to the living room on the first floor.

    At this point, the parents who are medical staff are working in the hospital. There are no adults at home. Sitting on the sofa, Xia Youjie took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Wutiaowu to explain the situation.

    "Mian is sick? Then I have to get out of Wutiao's chores early and come back as soon as possible." Wutiao Wu's text message came very quickly.