wet (SMUT)

"Oh god… you’re soaked, baby," You rasped, your eyes rolling back the moment your fingers reached her center

There she was, sitting on your lap with only a shirt on. Holding herself back from just desperately grind against you. You know she wants to savour this moment. To drag it out and enjoy, but gosh… It’s hard when you both crave each other so much.

"That’s all for you. Make me feel good," She whines right against your ear, her breathing uneven as her hands run over your shoulders and back. Sometimes her nails digging into your nape or scalp. "I know you want it just as much," she adds, lips grazing your earlobe before nibbling.

You laugh breathlessly, "and what is it?" You ask, fingers spreading her folds to have a better feel of the mess you’ve made.

She whimpers and dips her hips lower, your mere touch making her so needy, so wet.

You circle her clit once, twice, enjoying the way she shudders and gasps over you, bringing her own hand over yours to it towards her dripping hole.

"I know you want me to cum for you. To hear me moan your name as I squeeze around your fingers," she purrs, hooking a finger under your chin so you can look at her. Her skin flushed and her hooded eyes… So pretty as she bites her lip and stares you down.

Another roll of her hips and you comply: two digits going in and coming out completely drenched. She whimpers as you let out a shaky breath. She is so fucking wet, it’s absurd how easily your fingers slip in. And let’s not forget how fucking good she feels. Warm and so incredibly soft, clenching when you hit a good spot.

and oh, the way she sounds… not just the sweet little cries and delicious moans of your name, but the way it squelches.

"Baby, baby… Listen," you husk out, the arm around her waist flexing to stop her rolling hips. Your fingers go in and out, fucking her at a slow and languid pace. "Hear that? Hear how wet you are? You sound so good, fuck…"

It’s so filthy. The noise her pussy makes as it sucks you in… And you certainly don’t miss the way she mewls and clenches at your words. You know how much she enjoys hearing her own wetness being played with along with your praises.

A few more pumps and you pull out. Gently rolling her over so she can lay on her back. She calls out for you in a desperate plea when she watches you leave the bed. You promise her that you’ll be quick as you head to another room to grab something.

"Seoyoung, baby…" she’s distracted and you can hear it in her tone from the other room. You know she’s taking care of herself. "My fingers are so deep, but it’d feel so much better if they were yours instead… Come on, my love. Need you to make me cum."

You smile as you come back to the room. You’re not surprised to see her with a hand between her legs and her back arched. Teasing herself with featherlight touches.

"I’m back. Spread your legs, beautiful."

Her eyes flutter open and she takes you in, a glint passing through her eyes. She’s aching for your touch, for your love. And you just look so good with the toy standing between your legs. How could she not lust for you?

"What a nice surprise. Should’ve told me you wanted me to cum around your cock. I would’ve-"

"You’ll actually cum on it. That’s alright with you, darling?"