1

Simple intro

Kim Seokjin
Age- 29
Profession- owner of his own small cafe

Kim Yoongi
Age- 28
Profession- Maths Teacher

Kim Hoseok
Age- 27
Profession- Science Teacher

Kim Namjoon
Age- 26
Profession- ceo

Kim Jimin
Age- 25
Profession - doctor

Kim Taehyung
Age- 14
Profession - student(class- 8th)

Kim Jungkook (yn's twin)
Age- 13
Profession- Student (class- 7th)

Kim Yn (jungkook's twin)
Age- 13
Profession- Student (class- 7th)
A Lil info-: jungkook is 5 mins older than yn.

An pov
Yn was getting ready for her school. After getting ready she took her backpack and went downstairs. She saw her 7 brothers busy in their own work not giving a f*ck to her.

Downstairs
Yn- good morning oppa (head low)
Kook- Bad Morning (boring tone)
Yn- I'm going (low voice)
Tae- then go na! (Boaring tone)

Yn didn't say anything she kept her gaze lower and left for school. She didn't do her breakfast.She was feeling very uneasy and was having stomach ache since she took a bath in the morning but she ignored it thinking it will be normal after sometime.

At school
In yn's classroom
An pov
Yoongi(maths teacher) entered the class. Yn is sitting on the first bench alone. Kook and yn are in same class.

Students- good morning sir (stands up)
Yoongi- good morning now sit down (sit on his chair) Soobin collect everyone's homework and put it on my table (cold)
Soobin- ok sir (collect everyone's homework and submit it on Yoongi's table)
Yoongi- anyone here who didn't do his homework can standup (looks at the whole class)

An pov
The whole class was sitting. Oooh it means everyone has done their homework.

Yoongi- so today everyone has done their homework
Students - yes sir (bright smile)
Yoongi- Very good . Now let's continue with our chapter (open the book and start writing solutions on the blackboard and explaining them)

An pov
Kook was having some mischievous plans as he was getting bored during the class he thought to get yn in trouble. He made a paper ball and threw it on yn. Yn took the paper ball and looked behind at kook.

Kook- Sir Yn is throwing paper balls in the ongoing class(shouts)
Yoongi- YN!! (Yoongi saw yn holding a paper ball)
Yn- n..no sir I wasn't(shivering)
Yoongi- COME OUT!!! (angry)
Yn- sir b.. believe m..me (tearing up)
Yoongi- better you come out on your own (angry)
Yn- (came out)

An pov
Yoongi wrote a tough question on the blackboard and gave chalk to yn and said.

Yoongi - Solve this question and if you did wrong even a single step then get yourself ready for a hard punishment (glaring)
Yn- (gulped holding the chalk)(nodded)

An pov
Yn was doing the solution but her stomach was aching so she was also holding her stomach with her left hand and Yoongi noticed it.

Yoongi pov
I think her(yn) stomach is aching I shouldn't punish her right now.

After doing the solution yn kept the chalk on the table still holding her stomach. Yoongi started checking the solution done by yn meanwhile kook was smirking all the time seeing yn scared.

Yoongi- just because your solution is correct I'm sparing you, go sit on your seat (cold)

An pov
Hearing what yoongi said yn calmed down.

Yn- (bowed and went to seat)

Yoongi- Jungkook stand up (cold)
Kook- (gulped hearing his name suddenly) yes sir
Yoongi- come here take the chalk and solve the question written on blackboard (cold)
Kook- Ok sir

An pov
Kook went toward Blackboard holding the chalk but was scared cause he didn't know how to solve it and everyone knew the Kim Yoongi's anger very well. So he was just standing holding the chalk.

Yoongi- Jungkook do fast I don't have the whole day (angry)
Kook- sir I don't know (low head+scared)
Yoongi- hands out (strict)
Kook- (hands out) *stroke**stroke**stroke**stroke*

An pov
Kook got 2 strokes on each palm.

Yoongi- get out of the class can't solve even an easy question. What is the benefit of teaching me here when you don't wanna study huh !! (shout)
Kook- Sorry Sir (teary eyes)
Yoongi- Just Get Out (shout)
Kook- (went and stood out of the class)

An pov
Kook was feeling so angry on yn. Don't forget that Karma exists , kook wanted yn to get punished but he got punished instead. That's why we shouldn't think bad for anyone. Now kook is craving for revenge. Let's see what happens in future.

Time Skip
Lunch time (In Cafeteria)
An pov
Yn is at the library because she didn't bring lunch and thought to utilise the time. Tae and kook were sitting with each other and kook was looking so mad.
Tae- kook why so angry ? Hmm (concern)
Kook- (showed his palm which was red due to hard strokes)
Tae- kook who did this?
Kook- yoongi hyung (angry)
Tae- so you are angry at Yoongi hyung ?
Kook- No, I'm angry at Yn (made a fist)
Tae- Why?
Kook- I was getting bored so I thought to trouble her but instead I got punished by yoongi hyung (angry)
Tae- don't worry kook let's take revenge. (Smirk)
Kook- she must be in the library Nerd huh ! (smirk)

In library
An pov
Yn took some books and was about to go out of the library but she got pushed by someone she fell on the floor and the books in her hand fell on the floor. She looked up to find Kook and Tae standing infront of her with a creepy smirk.

Yn- p..please I d.. didn't do a..anything leave me (scared+shivering)
Kook- you did (creepy) and that too a very huge mistake (smirk)
Yn- (tears started flowing from her eyes)
Tae- kook what do you want me to do (scarey)
Kook- nothing just leave us alone here
Yn- no tae o..oppa please d..don't go (teary eyes)
Tae- like I will do what you want (went out)
Kook- who will save you (smirk)
??- What are you doing? (cold)
Kook- (turn around and get scared) o..oh good morning Principal Sir

~To Be Continued....