32.The Truth

*Mitch's POV*

I got into the car and drove to a bar. I was almost there when I realized I left my phone at home. I sighed, turned the car around, and headed home. When I got home I realized Scott wasn't there. I went into his room and got my phone. There isn't any point in leaving anymore since Scott left so I decided to stay home.

I texted Scott to see where he was.

I wonder who Scott was talking to, he was obviously lying, it was somebody he didn't want me to know he was talking to. Maybe he's cheating on me. What if he is cheating on me?

I lied on my bed and sighed. I knew all of my friends were busy, except for Meg. I decided to call her and see if she wanted to come over. She answered the phone on the second ring and agreed to come over.

"Hey Meg baby," I said hugging her when she walked in.

"Hey Mitchie," She said hugging me back, "where's Scott at?"

"He's... busy" I replied.

"Oh, So how's life?"

"Hectic." I responded laughing.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Sure, I need someone to talk to, there has been so much happening lately."

"You can always talk to me."

"Well I guess I can start from where Scott and I told everyone we were an item."

"Okay go on."

"Alex and Travis attacked me because Kirstie payed them, we went to Texas and told my parents we were together and they didn't approve, Scott left Texas before our show because Kirstie told him she planned the attack, then I followed Scott to LA and then we both got in trouble and earlier today Jonathan told us we're fired."

Meg started to hug me, "I'm sorry I wasn't there with you, did anything else happen?"

"Scott is probably cheating on me. He won't answer my texts and someone kept calling him today and he wouldn't tell me who."

"Scott loves you! You just need to trust him."

"There's just so much happening right now," I said trying not to cry.

She started hugging me tighter, then the door opened and Scott walked in. He smiled and me and Meg.

"Hey I thought you went out." said Scott.

"I did, but I came back, where were you?" I asked.

"Um, um , well, I was at Starbucks, I needed cool down time." He replied.

"Okay"

Meg hugged me and got up, "Love you I gotta go." She hugged Scott and left.

Scott sat down next to me, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said,"it's been a while since I've seen Meg, just wanted to talk to her."

"You wanna watch T.V.?" He asked.

"Sure what are we going to watch?"

"Spongebob?" He suggested.

"Obviously."

We cuddled up next to each other and watched T.V.. I tried to not think about the fact that Scott could be cheating on me but I couldn't.

"Scott can you tell me who you were actually talking to on the phone."

"I told you Mitchie it was an 800 number and my friend it's not that serious."

"Scott you're lying."

"Why would I lie?"

"Are you talking to someone you don't want me to know about?"

"No it's not that."

"Scott then what is it because I know that it was not an old friend."

"I got a job offer, In New York."