Chapter 2

Sensing the spike in Ichigo's reiatsu, Kisuke barely manages to get his blade up in time to block an attack from Ichigo, who is now wielding two swords instead of one.

"You've gotten faster, Ichigo. I couldn't even see you move that time." He compliments, before swinging his sword at Ichigo and forcing him to back off. Suddenly, he notices something out of the corner of his eye, causing him to glance up at the fake sky of the training ground, his eyes widening when he sees that there's a new, pitch black sun slowly starting to block out the original. Narrowing his eyes, he raises his reiatsu, causing the black sun to flicker, as if it's an illusion rather than reality. "Interesting..."

From where they're spectating the fight, Tessai and Yoruichi notice the black sun as well, and both flex their reiatsu when they do, getting the same result as Kisuke.

The fight continues, and as the black sun covers more of the original, Ichigo gets faster, and his reiatsu grows. Until suddenly, the black sun fully eclipses the original one, and reiatsu explodes out of Ichigo's body, so much in fact that Kisuke stumbles under the pressure before regaining his footing and stabilizing himself.

'So the black sun is a timer then, counting down to Ichigo reaching full power.' Kisuke thinks to himself, finally realizing what the purpose of the black sun is.

"Hey hat and clogs!" Ichigo calls out, his voice warped by his transformation, pulling Kisuke out of his thoughts.
"You should probably dodge this, because I have no idea how to lessen it's power!"

Kisuke raises an eyebrow at this, not entirely convinced that it'll be necessary with how strong he is, but preparing to do so nonetheless.

Ichigo raises his right blade to the sky as black flames form on it while pulling the left back and holding it as if he's about to thrust with it, black flames forming on the left as well.

"Here it goes!" Ichigo calls out, Kisuke's eyes widening as he senses the sizeable spike in Ichigo's reiatsu. "WRATH OF THE BLACK SUN!!"

As he calls out the name of his attack, Ichigo swings his right sword and repeatedly thrusts his left as if it's a spear. This action results in a twofold attack made of black flames. As a result of the downward slash, there is an extremely sharp, and extremely hot wave of black flames heading toward Kisuke. Following immediately after the slash, the repeated thrusts of his left sword results in a multitude of piercing attacks, each one sharp enough to pierce any barrier, and hot enough to instantly vaporize almost anything.

Thinking quickly, Kisuke repeatedly flash steps around the attacks, moving closer and closer to Ichigo as he does so, until finally he makes it to him and deals a blow to his head, rendering him unconscious.

"That's a seriously deadly attack you've got there, kid. I'm glad you warned me about it before using it." He compliments, before picking Ichigo up and throwing him over his shoulder and heading to where Yoruichi and Tessai are waiting for him.