ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴢ

You disappointedly stood on the field as you watched your teammates fight over the ball. You all were going against Barou who was quite good player.

He wasn't a team player though as he let his teammates pass to him and he would be the one scoring throughout the whole match.

You wonder how long the arguments would go as you stood at the center of the field hands on your hips awaiting.

WHISTLES

The ball was with Isagi whom passed it to Bachira only for the baldie to steal it from him. As soon as baldie moved with the ball it was stolen right under his nose and passed straight to Barou.

"That was a good teamwork I guess" You thought as Isagi called your name only to find that you had already ran ahead emptying your position.

"Y/n?" Isagi called as Barou looked at you.
"Not too shabby"You said as you slid under them with ball before passing the ball to Bachira whom seemed pleased by the idea.

"Are you joining or watching?"You asked as you ran past Isagi whom seemed glued to his position. Despite your efforts and some of you teammates. It wasn't enough as you all lost at the end of the day.

You sat down on a bench towel on your head as you dried your face from the sweat. You hated to sweat even for a little bit but you were needed to move a lot during the match.

You were frustrated as you hoped to get out of this building to see your twin Kuro but you were stuck with some stubborn kids.

"Here" Isagi says as he hands you a water bottle
"Thanks" you replied drinking.
"If this continues on we might not get to play again"Isagi says

"True, i need to see my twin at least I refuse to lose yet"You said
"This team is already one loss away from losing"Kuon yells

"That's why we can't keep on thinking about ourselves"Kuon adds.
"The goal i got wouldn't have happened without Bachira and Isagi, i think that goal is hint for how to win"Kunigami says

"Give me a break muscle head, you're just trying to get them to pass to you so you can score more"Raichi says
"But that was an amazing goal, Y/n's goal as well"Bachira adds as you cover your eyes.

"Lord save me, almost saw that boy's pp"You thought standing up to walk over to your locker after you had changed without them noticing you.

"Howdy You lumps of talent" Ego speaks
"Not you again"You groan
"The second match in wing 5 just finished up Team V crushed Y 8-0"Ego says
"8-0!" all gasp

You sat as you listened to Ego's message for you and your team about turning 0 to 1. Maybe his words weren't actually so bad after all. You have learned that Ego is crazy man but actually good at being a coach.

"Achieving the revolution known as a goal can only be done with your own weapons, that's the only place you will find victory"Ego said

* * * * * * *

You sat amongst your teammates as everyone spoke about their weapons but you never had a weapon for yourself. You knew how to pass, dribble and others.

"What of im able to do most of them?"You ask
"What do you think you would be best at?"Kuon asks
"I don't know"You replied

Isagi, Chigiri and you were the undecided people so it was planned that you three shall take you times with your choices.

WHISTLE

You wanted to try a new thing and that was being a goalkeeper. You wanted to let Lemon have his time back at his position. Plus it was already risky, Niko and the other boy had gotten goals.

You stood awaiting as you watched Niko come forward toward you. You knew that he would be trying to pass to his partner.

"It's his turn now"You smiled passing the ball far away as everyone questioned your decision only to find that the ball had reached Isagi and he scored a goal.

You tucked your hair behind your ears with a smile on your face quite excited to see how far Isagi could go.

AFTER THE MATCH

You sat between Bachira and Chigiri. You had ramen for you food as you smiled eating happily. It was just the way you liked them.

You woke up due to the snoring of baldie. Isagi and Chigiri weren't sleeping. You went to take a shower since Isagi and Bachira would go practicing either way.

You always took shower after the boys went to sleep and some were practicing they never questioned as you always changed in front of them.

It was a struggle to cover your bra when you wore shirt. You would have to be fast and smooth with only showing your back or abs.

You got of the shower as you sat on a bucket putting on scream to prevent from itching as you shaved. You were putting on cream when Bachira entered the shower.

"Oh, Y/n you're awake"Bachira smiles
"Yeah"You replied only realizing now that you were using girl products, such as the cream's scent was of female you only used male perfumes not creams.

Bachira didn't question you despite only taking of his clothes as you looked away quickly deciding to just put on a shirt and wear a bra when you are out.

* * * * * * *

"The sixth match just finished, here are the results and new ranking"Ego said as the screen showed the teams results
"As strikers you must prove your own worth with your own goals"Ego said

You looked at your ranking and it changed to 266. You wonder why as you haven't really done anything new.

"Find the plays only you can make, stand out"Ego said before the screen went blank and he logged off.

Ego's words nowadays motivated you in some type of way that you don't understand why but you will take it.

NEXT GAME
TEAM W vs TEAM Z
BEGINS IN 23:59:58